7wks pg and spotting

I tested positive on 15th Dec after my 1st IVF treatment. Am probably 7wks pregnant. Went to see the doc on 1st Jan after some spotting the previous day. Had a scan and he said everything looks normal with 2 gestational sacs. But yesterday 2nd Jan, I had a yellowish discharge, today its brownish. Am having some discomfort/mild pains in the pelvic area. Am still not convinced that am ok? What could be wrong?
I have a history of cysts in the ovary -could they have recurred and can they affect my baby?
no they should not affect your baby, i have/had a cyst on my ovary at 7 weeks but i was told it was normal for that stage in pregnancy. is 2 gestational sacs twins? i just googled it but some people only have one baby with 2 gestational sacs. it sounds like everything is going well for you. the brown discharge is old blood, unless you are having a lot with cramping and bright red blood i would go to the ER otherwise enjoy your pregnancy
I had spotting and mild cramping and am now almost 7 months pregnant and the baby is fine, if the pain worsens or the blood darkens or gets heavier I would go to emergency or see Your doctor ASAP otherwise I would not worry
Congragulations