August is drawing to an end
And how is everyone doing? How are the new mommies and the ones hanging on to the last few days? I can't believe my baby girl is almost a month already. I was due in August but had her July 31st.
My son  and i are good. I'm enjoying having a new born again. He's one week. I told my husband he will be spoiled because i don't plan on having any more children.
I'm still waiting. Was due on Thursday if he isn't here by Thursday we go in Thursday at 8 pm to get induced and all the testing on Tuesday.
Im loving every single minute of it :)) my baby is 4 days old now (tear)! Shes such a sweet angel, i love her so much! I hope everyone of you mommies are on cloud 9 as i am :)
So far I am enjoying being a mommy ( not enjoying having to pump but I want her to have breastmilk )
My baby is 1 week 2 days old ( sadface ) she is getting big was to fast for me, right now our favorite thing is nap time she sleeps on my chest and we snuggle :)
Still waiting here! Hoping in the next few days baby shows up.
3 days till due date really hoping its soon though x
Amy8702, I know how you feel my daughter is almost 6 weeks! I was due Aug 1st and had her July 19th. Time goes by fast.
Hope you all get to meet your lil boys or girls soon :)
I was due last Monday still hanging in here tho talking with my doctor about options tomorrow
Glad to hear all you mommies and babies are doing well.. Hope no one is in the line of fire for the hurricane hitting the US.. My advice to all the mommies still pregnant, enjoy it please! I would do anything to be pregnant right now again as I feel that went to fast now.. but, I still absolutely love having my daughter here... We didn't plan on having anymore my fiance was going to get a vasectomy but now, we're not so sure..
my little angel is 4 and a half weeks already. being a first time mom is much harder than i expected, but so special. i love how he falls asleep in my arms.
Hang in there. I was durer july 25 and had my baby aug 7! 13 days late. So glad I wasn't induced cuz my labor was 8 hours long and this was my first baby. I know how hard it is to easier so long past but its best for you and baby.

As for my baby she will be 3 weeks tomorrow. Finally gaining weight lol. She was only 7 11 at 13 days late and dropped to 6 15. She is wonderful tho and wert love to snuggle in my recliner also.
I had my twins on the 15th. Can't believe that I'm a mother and to twins at that. I've waited such a long time to be a mother. I love it!!!! It has been hard at times but I know it will get easier. We are all getting used to a schedule. My boys have also had a problem with painful gas but we are also getting that under control too. Good luck and congratulations to all the new August mommies!