Help ? Please and Thank You ...
I'm [ hopefully ) 5 weeks 4 days pregnant ... My cervix is extremely high and it feels swollen closed ... Its alot of discharge and today it's been white but yesterday it was clear ... is this normal ? Im sure I'm pregnant , I mean I haven't had a positive test but I assume its because I tested to early . But could my cervix , various non-smelling , not itching , not burning discharge and VERY obvious &&' quite annoying [ to me at least ) pregnancy symptoms be telling me I'm definitely pregnant ?? That's my assumption but can you please help me verify ? I need a opinion until I can get another test ... Btw Im 16 .

-P.S Am I the only one experiencing fatigue during the day and some serious insomnia during the night ?? -.- It ***** but please don't tell me I'm alone ...
Also please don't tell me you don't know and just do a test because I know I can't know for sure until a test but please just tell me what is most likely / could be happening ??
I am 7 wks pregnant I didn't have the discharge, but I did get other symptoms I was tired right after work I would pass out, I have been getting insomnia at night, my breast are really sore, and I am creating a lot of saliva in my mouth. I know every pregnancy is different.  I didnt test positive until I was 7 wks b/c my hormone levels were not elevated yet. Have you been late for your period before?
well its complicated because I had bleeding at like 4 weeks but , it went away and it haven't came back and since then , I've had a really really intense symptoms . however the the bleeding that I had was definitely not like a regular period ... I'm hoping to go to the doctor soon but I don't know when I can go and I don't know when I can get another test so now I've been taking my prenatal vitamins and just been hoping for the best /:
It was more likley your body telling you that your pregnant . Most (not all) woman/girls/ladies spot before and that's how most people tell there pregnant . I never did with either of my pregnancies tho . I had a normal period with my oldest . But it was shorter then my normal period .