Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.

1 - 20 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi
Tomorrow's my due date , & still don't feel any signs of labor & I'm only dilated 1cm my baby girls getting really low though is anyone else like this? I'm dying to get her out
Cali_Love | Posted
I'm 39 wks + 4 days still no sign of baby no Dialation my baby girl is chillin really hard !! Anybody else in my predicament ?? I've been doing everything to get her down still no luck !
Shan_Love | Last answer
I started having them yesterday and there you getting stronger. Hope my baby boy here soon due on the 27th. Anyone else having contractions yet?
Blaek14 | Posted
Hey mommys! I'm due in 3 days! I hope he comes soon. But I think he's trying to stay in there lol! My doc is all about " mother nature" and letting it take it's course and I get that however my son before this one was 2 weeks past due an...
Blaek14 | Posted
Hello lady's I'm 39w5d and due this sat Since last week I have been getting pains at night. It's not contractions and not Braxton hicks I have been getting sharp pains from my baby pushing down and it's only at night she won't let ...
Erza375 | Last answer
After long time coming my baby is finally here and I couldn't feel more blessed she was 7lb7oz and 21 inches. This site and my doctors got me to better help and understand what is going on. So thank all you lovely ladies and good luck to...
Hannahbanana424 | Last answer
Hey! I'm 39 weeks and my babe is not as active as my first child. However this pregnancy has been completely different. #1 was so active in my belly, #2 not so much... I feel him in there but not moving so much. Just curious if anyone el...
Blaek14 | Posted
...from my estimated due date! Since becoming pregnant I have been dreaming of this month and wondering how I would be feeling, If Id have my bahy yet, what Id be doing... and here I am... no baby, anxiously waiting, no idea wheb she wil...
FruitLoop123 | Last answer
I am 39+1 and was wondering ways to enduce labor beside sex cause I have tried that walking or even going up and down stairs ? Let me know
Hannahbanana424 | Last answer
8255052_tn?1399865406
Seems alot of morning sickness going on and ladies in there 20wks! How many of us r there left for august? 12 days till my DD and 8 days till my membrane sweep! Omg can't wait!
mommybrandyozuna | Last answer
How are you ladies holding up I'm kinda going crazy here! I'm only 40 3/7 !
CuppKate | Posted
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love my baby boy and can't wait for his arrival. He's healthy and ready to come out!! I actually had an awesome ultrasound today at 38+3 where I could see his lungs move like a little accordion practici...
CuppKate | Last answer
Has anyone ever broken their own water with a hook? Silly but just wondering :)
Mommyof3071314 | Posted
Today is my due date and this is my fourth child. I don't understand why he is staying in the longest. I'm feeling really overwhelmed.
Shaunta34 | Last answer
39 wks pregnant suffering from prepartum depression. I have no support system. Everybody just thinks I'm annoyed from being pregnant but I do have a history of depression & my Dr warned me that I would experience depression during my pre...
Nookie10 | Last answer
So I'm 39+3 almost there four more days and I've been having some "contractions" today and my belly isn't hard but I feel pain in my lower abdomen it sometimes reminds me of really bad period cramps + my lower back is killing me ! I went...
CuppKate | Posted
I've had mild period like pains coming and going for four days now. The bottom of my back where the pelvic bone is also hurting. Tmi but I've also had loose bowls. Could this be a sign of labour coming? I haven't had any pains at all thr...
Georgina003 | Posted
I am 36 weeks and 1 day, i have conttactions with blood brown color,is it normal? What can i do?
phina10 | Posted
I'm 38wks & 2 days pregnant. I am extremely anxious & ready to have this baby. I have tried every remedy possible & no baby yet. I am 3cm & have already lost my mucous plug. Any suggestions to get the ball rolling faster?
Nookie10 | Last answer
Im 38+2 and I have only gained 4 pounds .. it's that normal ? I'm also not having any labor signs at all so Im so scared I'm going to go past due and have to be induced . Im a ftm so I don't really know what to expect ..
kotapage3 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...