40 weeks and 4 days
But no sign of my baby boy. It is my first baby. I am active, doing long walks, stairs and I had a membrane sweep but nothing.. So disappointed! They should give an estimate period and not a due day!! Anyone else like me??
I'm 40 weeks today & it doesn't seem like my little lady is ready to enter the world anytime soon. Just in case she's not I'm scheduled for induction on Thursday! Goodluck to you & your delivery.
good luck to you too!! thank you!!in UK they induce at 41 weeks :((
I am 40 wks 1 day. I was supposed to be a couple weeks early. I also had the membrane sweep, been taking long walks, stairs, raspberry leaf tea and sex. My doctor dialated me to 1.5 when he did the sweep and I am losing my mucus plug. But no contractions or anything. Also have to wait to 41 weeks. Its killing me :(
Same here!! Tomorrow I am going to the doctor but again he may suggest to wait until 41 and 5 days. Do not know, is it so painful to get induced?? I cannot cope anymore with pregnancy!!