Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2016.
Hi I just have birth August 19 i was in hospital 6 days my daughter latched right after birth and we had no problems nursing until about ...
Had no problems until my daughter was a month and a week really want to breastfeed but I have crazy schedule of driving 2x a week for a 2...
hello mommies.. I don't have a question or anything.. I am here just to share with you my experience of giving birth as it was my first t...
Hello ladies i've been giving my son who is 6 weeks old infamil newborn and he's been gassy,fussy, crying more often also sometimes has t...
i ate mackerel fish twice or 3 times during my pregnancy , starting from the second trimester... Although they are all well done, but i a...
Hey mommies I'm 40+1 weeks FTM I'm having contractions every 10 mins for 2 hours now should I go to the hospital or wait till the get clo...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.