Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2016.
1 - 20 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I just have birth August 19 i was in hospital 6 days my daughter latched right after birth and we had no problems nursing until about ...
2 answers |
Had no problems until my daughter was a month and a week really want to breastfeed but I have crazy schedule of driving 2x a week for a 2...
hello mommies.. I don't have a question or anything.. I am here just to share with you my experience of giving birth as it was my first t...
2 answers |
Hello ladies i've been giving my son who is 6 weeks old infamil newborn and he's been gassy,fussy, crying more often also sometimes has t...
i ate mackerel fish twice or 3 times during my pregnancy , starting from the second trimester... Although they are all well done, but i a...
2 answers |
Hey mommies I'm 40+1 weeks FTM I'm having contractions every 10 mins for 2 hours now should I go to the hospital or wait till the get clo...
1 answer |
Tomorrow 41 weeks. NHS. Shall I choose a second sweep (the first didn't work) or to be induced?? Thank you!!
1 answer |
But no sign of my baby boy. It is my first baby. I am active, doing long walks, stairs and I had a membrane sweep but nothing.. So disapp...
4 answers |
I will be 40weeks tomorrow Monday. . &I seem to only feel little contractions towards the evening. Has or is this happening to any of you??
5 answers |
So tomorrow's the day, i'll be having another c/s. It is very strange *knowing* that this time tomorrow I'll be holding my baby (touch w...
4 answers |
My baby is 6 days old and I entered in this app that I had her but it still shows pregnancy related forums. Do I have to go on a laptop t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am two days before the due date and I feel like will never be here. He was supposed to be early. Who else is dying to meet their little...
5 answers |
Hi ladies, been leaking for the past 8hrs. Went into birthing unit they sent me back home coz l dont have labour pains. Just wondering af...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my OB-gyne said Cervix is still close.
3 answers | 1 comment |
So this morning I got up and felt extremely nauseous and it's been getting worse through out the day. I haven't thrown up yet surprisingl...
1 answer |
So I am due on the 30th, and have been having contractions for weeks and I'm getting very impatient and exhausted. My doctor is very opin...
I have 5 days left before my expected due date, but I'm getting induced on Monday night the 22nd (which is 3 days before my due date the ...
Started getting induced at 8am. At 11am I was 3cm. At 110pm after I got my epidural I was 6cm. At 245pm I am 8cm.... yay can't wait to me...
6 answers |
Had a midwife appointment today and baby has moved and is not engadged anymore, this is my second, I am not dilated or effaced either? ...
1 answer |
I didn't have any BH contractions with my first. He was delivered at 37w and I never went into labour. This time round I've only had 1 ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community Resources