Is this normal at 18wks+ ?
Hi, 18wks here. Anyone having issues with the following: lower back pain, the occasional cramping, a semi watery discharge or urine leakage (constantly wearing panty liners here) and not really hungry most of the time? I'm new to the pregnant world and didn't know if this is normal.
You should be getting to hospital to get the urine leakage checked .... this happened to my gf bed rest was fluid they were able to stop it and save her little one
If it's kind of pink in tint,it could be amniotic fluid, but discharge is supposed to intensify in the second trimester. The pain could be round ligament pain. Imo best is to see your Dr.
Thank you for the responses. So far, no pink tinge but my Doctor wants to check to make sure it's not and that the baby is okay. Super nervous.
All the love to you and your belly, let us know how it goes.
Thank you dinosaurs. The first appt, the doctor checked and test came back negative for amniotic fluid but recommended an ultrasound just for peace of mind. The ultrasound was showing that my AF was at 1.67cm which is extremely low. I'm going this morning to the hospital to see the high risk doctors and hoping they can help provide my husband and I some good news on upping the AF I'm so scared right now. I don't want to lose my little girl.