Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
1 - 20 (of 136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It's been 3 weeks and I didn't tear or get stitches I am still spotting very lightly blood but no pain can I start having sex
Hi all My sweet little man arrived one week ago... but I had him with c section...anyone else? How do you feel..? Sometimes I feel blue ...
2 answers |
Cant wait
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello mummies, I will be induced tomorrow at 8 am reason being my baby is big and the doctor don't want her to keep growing in me. I'm 39...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Lets find out due date buddies ladies. I will go first my baby is due August 19th. I'm 4w 1d
49 answers | 11 comments |
Hi im 38 weeks pregnant im experiencing some pains in my lower abdomen, shooting pains in my lady parts, lower back cramps, my stomach is...
shes finally here my daughter was born on 08/09/2017 she was boern natural i am so exited i am in love with her words cant describe my fe...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My little girl will be here in no time. I am so nervous.
i am 38 weeks and today is the big day i am the hospital cant wait to see my baby girl count down has begun any time she will be here
i am really exited in 2 days i will be meeting my baby girl this pregnancy is been the hardest and had lots of complications since the be...
esterday at the doctors they did an ultrasound and i though i was goin to be 38 weeks tuesday and turn out that i am actualy 39 weeks and...
Hello mummies I'm stocked with these two names. What do you all think?
hi there all i had a doctors appointment today i got send to the hospital again for high blood pressure is there something wrong with me ...
hi there ladys i will be 38 weeks on tuesday i am having contractions there every 10 minutes i want to know how i can speed things up i t...
9 days to go!i never wanted to meet a person so bad in my life I just can't wait to see his little face!but I'm over being preggers I los...
I need some feed back How long after losing your mucus plug did u go into labor
3 answers |
I am now tired cant wait till baby is here...6 weeks to go!
3 answers |
Okay ladies this is my 4th baby & I'm getting my membrane's stripped for the first time I'll be 37 weeks and I was just curious of how lo...
2 answers |
Omg I can't believe it's 34 weeks already! When did I get here lol. Can't wait to meet my bundle of joy. I feel tired and exhausted, I'm ...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Soo my doctor said if I dont go into labor on my own by 38 weeks they will have to schedule an induction for Aug 10 which I will be 39 we...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources