Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
1 - 20 (of 105) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have 14 weeks left to go. I'm now counting two digits (97days). Can't wait to meet my bundle of joy. How far are you all mummies and wh...
7 answers | 9 comments |
Hooray! Cant wait to meet my pumpkin
1 answer |
Like they're softer and not external feeling as much? I'm almost 28 weeks! Should I be concerned? I'm assuming it might be because th...
5 answers |
Is it safe to dye your hair when pregnant? I'm 12 weeks.
5 answers |
Hello ladies, I wondered if anyone was suffering the same as me.... I keep waking at night, typically around 3am, feeling to closed up an...
Hello moms to be, just wanted to know if anyone is working during their pregnancy and how long do you plan to work until your due date?
7 answers |
I love all these names , but I'm entitled to one ☝️. What do you all think ladies ?
Baby hasnt been kicking much the past 2 days..so worried @ 23 weeks
4 answers |
I'm 21 weeks, I found out what i was having yesterday & its a boy! I really wanted a girl but I'm still happy for my first baby :) due: a...
7 answers |
10791413 tn?1480255624
I started having BH contractions about a week ago, I'm 27 weeks now with my 3rd. But for the past 2 days, each contraction makes me feel ...
Hello mummies what are you all having?. I'm 24 weeks gone and I'm having a girl, my first was a boy. I'm so excited
2 answers | 1 comment |
25 Weeks tomorrow and we finally found out our second Rainbow Baby will be a boy! He's healthy and loves to move a lot. So much that I've...
I was wondering if anyone has travel while being pregnant and has any tips on what I can take to not throw up during the fight. Or what t...
2 answers |
I'm 20 week's and I'm due on Aug 19th...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Its not easy dressing up sexy and comfortable...everything feels so tight...
I am 21 weeks now and I have backpains, cnt even sleep well on my sides....oh and baby is kicking stronger and stronger everyday!
3 answers | 1 comment |
I feel so disappointed its a girl, I really thot its a boy...I feel so guilty too for feeling like this. To check angain and confirm n...
5 answers |
Can wait to know what I'm getting cos the ultrasound would not show me if it's a boy or girl. So I'm scheduled for another ultrasound app...
6 answers | 2 comments |
This is my first pregnancy and I'm a bit concerned if I've gained too much weight in my second trimester... my next appointment won't be ...
3 answers |
I can't sleep and now is 23:08pm South African time my baby keeps on kicking hard.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources