Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
1 - 20 (of 85) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm currently 18 weeks and a day and I've been feeling horrible. I have a stuffy nose and feel so week. I don't know if it's just allergi...
4 answers |
Anyone know what helps to rub on tummy to prevent from getting stretch marks ?
2 answers |
Any one know what to run on tummy to prevent stretch marks ?
Can wait to know what I'm getting cos the ultrasound would not show me if it's a boy or girl. So I'm scheduled for another ultrasound app...
This is so awesome feeling my baby move
This is so awesome feeling my move..
ι'м 19 ωєєкѕ αи∂ 4∂αуѕ ιѕ αиувσ∂у єℓѕє єχρєяιєи¢ιиg ραιи ωнєи нανιиg ιитєя¢συяѕє ℓιкє ιт fєєℓѕ ℓιкє ѕαи∂ραρєя gσιиg ιи αи∂ συт σf мє αи∂ ...
1 answer |
Im 19weeks 4days preggo and I'm so excited to meet my little ☝️ . This is my second baby and we could see the sex. so I have to do anoth...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I feel so disappointed its a girl, I really thot its a boy...I feel so guilty too for feeling like this. To check angain and confirm n...
Does any one know when the baby starts kicking ? I'm so impatient
3 answers |
My son is 13 1/2 months. I'm 10 weeks today!
4 answers |
im on baby # 5 and all im hearing from people is crap and i am super happy that i am letting my family grow iam curently having this on...
10 answers | 2 comments |
So monday I had a check up and I had an ultrasound done and the guy told me me it was a boy then he told me 80 % its a boy and 20 % its n...
2 answers |
We had are gender reveal today and i didnt realize how upset i would get to find out we were having another boy. I have two girls and two...
6 answers |
I'll be traveling to Disneyland in a week and 1/2 at 16 weeks pregnant, any tips?
2 answers |
I had my gender ultrasound yesterday at 15 weeks and found out we're having our 6th boy! I have a 4 letter name theme going and pretty mu...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, 18wks here. Anyone having issues with the following: lower back pain, the occasional cramping, a semi watery discharge or urine leaka...
5 answers |
I'm 14 weeks & 2 days and on Friday I started getting a lot of cramping on my abdomen on the right side. It got worse yesterday at my gen...
3 answers |
Still feel nauseous and i cant eat any form of meat...i need my proteins at this stage. I miss eating that double cheese burger nd ste...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hey everyone, I'm 15 weeks now and having frequent round ligament pain. Just wondering if anyone else can relate? I'm scheduled next week...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources