5648238 tn?1431867384
Name help please
What do you think of the name Oaklie for a girl? If I am having a boy, his name will be Oakley Monroe. We are having so much trouble for a girl name. The name needs to start with an O to stay with the rest of our names.

We wanted to name a girl Olivia, but a family member stole the name. Then we thought to name a girl Octavia, but our heart isn't in it anymore. If we do Oaklie, we have to idea for a middle name either. Lol. It's so hard.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
11003842 tn?1433999358
Our 19 month old sons name is Oakley! We love it so much. I've never been a huge fan of Oakley as a girls name but that's just me.
Other O names are Ophelia, Odette, Odelia, Olina, Olive, Olympia, Opal.... I do think that Octavia is quite a nice name though. Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I actually quite like Oaklie for a girl, also, if its a girl you don't have to worry quite as much with the first and middle name matching the last perfectly, chances are she will one day get married and gain a new last name. But you do want a good first middle combo. Both sides of my family are filled with Lynn middle named girls. My sister, husband's sister, mother-in-law and two nieces all with the same middle name.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community Resources