get pregnant
i want to get pregnant of baby boy how ican do that
You can't choose one gender or another, there are plenty of things you can try, but it won't guarentee a boy, having sex closer to your ovulation date, acid intake in foods, etc. It really is just the luck of the draw!
I think it is humanly impossible to choose the sex of your baby. However, when I got pregnant, my boyfriend and I wanted a boy so we prayed and of coarse faith without work is dead. We bought everything of a boy baby, nothing unisex just in case and today we have a handsome baby boy. Maybe it will work for you too.
You cant. Heard you cant choose. But I DID hear that deeper sex can give you a boy. Im having a prince! Thats how I did it :D
im sorry to tell you but no its just a lucky pick i guess... my partner tried all of the conspiracies for a boy and made sure i was eating right and everything he even went out and bought little boy outfits and this was BEFORE we had the ultrasound for the gender... turns out im having a healthy baby girl!!
its all in the genes