Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.
1 - 20 (of 135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Doctor, I had my last period on 7th April and I have 26 days cycle.. My periods are always regular and happens for 3 days. In ...
Had my mirena out since March 21 haven't had a period an have been intimate yet was worried so took two pregnancy tests came back negativ...
My wife had conceived immediately after miscarriage, is it safe for mother and child?, there are myths like baby will not be in a good sh...
1 answer |
I want to get pregnant & am not getting true :( my husband n I are trying whole January n still continuing this month his sperm keeps lea...
3 answers |
My boyfriend and I spent the weekend together August 28-29 and we had unprotected sex, and he ejaculated in me. Then 3 days ago, Septembe...
1 answer |
I took an ovulation test August 17 and it was positive. I was suppose to have my period September 3rd it now has been 5 days past my miss...
1 answer |
In the beginning, I was so excited about having an all natural water birth with a midwife and a doula at a birthing center. My mom and my...
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was 07-01-15( that's a ...
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was 07-01-15( that's a ...
I need other mums or mums to bee's opinions. I'm 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I have been tested positive with Group B Strep and Genit...
7 answers |
Iam only 4 week pregnant. next week there is a family wedding part for which i have to travel for 4 hours and followed by that formal att...
1 answer |
I have a three year old daughter from my ex husband and when I had her we didn't tell anyone I was being induced because we wanted to spe...
4 answers |
With my first child i had a vaginal birth. With my second i had i had a emergency c-section. Im 26 weeks and 1day pregnant with my third ...
2 answers |
Is it available to take Progynova and Letrozole together?
Hi I'm getting married this August :? Would love to then try for a a baby but have very bad overactive bladder and at the moment medicati...
I have had the mirena birth control inserted for over 3 years now, so far I didn't have any problems not even a single spot of blood , bu...
Anyone ever rented a waterbirth tub for homebirth? Aquadoula rents them for 3 weeks. I plan on asking my midwife at my next appt... But I...
3 answers |
had my period on 23July, and had unprotected sex on 9aug night. I took emergency contraceptive pill within 8 hours of having sex. Can I b...
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't th...
7140159 tn?1396533833
I cant get my husband to help me decide anything. I have three stepdaughters and a biological son. They all have the same initials SLE th...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20