Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.

1 - 20 (of 134) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Had my mirena out since March 21 haven't had a period an have been intimate yet was worried so took two pregnancy tests came back negative. My question is could I be pregnant an how long does it take for your period to start?
  Posted
My wife had conceived immediately after miscarriage, is it safe for mother and child?, there are myths like baby will not be in a good shape after the birth. can you please suggest on this. Thanks & Regards, Ravikanth
  Posted
I want to get pregnant & am not getting true :( my husband n I are trying whole January n still continuing this month his sperm keeps leaking out of me is it me or he is the prob here??? Help pls
  Posted
My boyfriend and I spent the weekend together August 28-29 and we had unprotected sex, and he ejaculated in me. Then 3 days ago, September 5th, we had sex again and he once again ejaculated in me. I have an irregular period, my last flo...
  Posted
I took an ovulation test August 17 and it was positive. I was suppose to have my period September 3rd it now has been 5 days past my missed period, but pregnancy test are still showing negative. Could I still be pregnant?
  Posted
In the beginning, I was so excited about having an all natural water birth with a midwife and a doula at a birthing center. My mom and my boyfriend would be right beside me with support and encouragement. Then I'd get to hold my little b...
  Posted
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was 07-01-15( that's a 26 day cycle) I had sex 07-16-15 in the morning w/ ejaculation twice took test on 07-29-15 and got a...
  Posted
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was 07-01-15( that's a 26 day cycle) I had sex 07-16-15 in the morning w/ ejaculation twice took test on 07-29-15 and got a...
  Posted
I need other mums or mums to bee's opinions. I'm 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I have been tested positive with Group B Strep and Genital Herpes, I am seriously considering a C-Section due to infections reaching baby when he pushes thr...
  Posted
Iam only 4 week pregnant. next week there is a family wedding part for which i have to travel for 4 hours and followed by that formal attire and restless functions. plz suggest me should I quit the funtion and traveling because I already...
  Posted
I have a three year old daughter from my ex husband and when I had her we didn't tell anyone I was being induced because we wanted to spend the first moments with her without anyone wanting at the hospital. We tell them a few hours later...
  Posted
With my first child i had a vaginal birth. With my second i had i had a emergency c-section. Im 26 weeks and 1day pregnant with my third boy. My question is has any other moms have a safe vaginal birth after c-section the doctor told me ...
  Posted
Is it available to take Progynova and Letrozole together?
  Posted
Hi I'm getting married this August :? Would love to then try for a a baby but have very bad overactive bladder and at the moment medication doesn't seem to help , not sure how pregnancy will affect my problem and if anyone has any advice
  Posted
I have had the mirena birth control inserted for over 3 years now, so far I didn't have any problems not even a single spot of blood , but now this past week I had been feeling bad headaches and abdominal pain like bad cramping which I n...
  Posted
Anyone ever rented a waterbirth tub for homebirth? Aquadoula rents them for 3 weeks. I plan on asking my midwife at my next appt... But I'm just curious. Is 3 weeks a good amount of time to have the tub? How soon before the due date shou...
  Posted
had my period on 23July, and had unprotected sex on 9aug night. I took emergency contraceptive pill within 8 hours of having sex. Can I be pregnant
  Posted
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't think it could of been urine as i know if I started I wouldn't be able to stop!!! Has any else had thi...
  Posted
7140159 tn?1396533833
I cant get my husband to help me decide anything. I have three stepdaughters and a biological son. They all have the same initials SLE therefore i need a first name that starts with an S and middle names that start with L. We already hav...
  Posted
I had a tubal ligation done 18 year ago do I need to have that checked turning 40 in a few months and I would like to make sure I don't forget anything
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources