Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.
41 - 60 (of 134) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6422253 tn?1386245605
xtu
i want to ask if there is any position or rituals in having twins? coz my hubby and i wanted to have twins for or first baby.. we dont li...
4 answers |
Well I always have very heavy periods and I had use the one month shot for my birth control and I had never had a problem I stop using th...
I have had 4 c-sections and would like to have this baby natural. My question is what is the complucations involved and is it possibke fo...
2 answers |
Try to get pregnant with 2nd child. I had my IUD removed a week from Monday & started my period a week ago today. I've been using a cycle...
1 answer |
I know that C sections are given under certain circumstances, but is there an OPTION to have one? I had vaginal birth my last pregnancy a...
For My birth plan I want my husband nd my mother in the room... however my husband wants his mother there as well... what do I do ? I'm c...
7 answers |
Hi..i have done my hcg test and the result was 253 doctor said me m pregnant..n recommend me cyclogist passerriess m pcos patient n conci...
6108943 tn?1383514260
I have been tried to get pregnant for the third time now,but this time I wanna be sure of d exact day of my ovulation and it tested posit...
4906205 tn?1360814314
Anybody else planning on having a water birth
4 answers |
5770257 tn?1374375022
Has anyone had a normal birth with one child and water birth with another? Which was easier? Pros/cons? Im considering a water birth (fir...
3 answers |
Dr. advice me to take siphene 50 mg on 3rd day of my period . but last months she asked me to take on 2 nd day of my period . I am conf...
1816154 tn?1463433618
Has any of you ladies done a vbac its vaginal birth after c-section?
I am 8 weeks pregnant and experiencing heavy vaginal bleeding. Doctors told me I'm possibly having a miscarriage. What are the chances o...
4 answers |
3136949 tn?1369528305
Of how I want my birth to be. I just want me and my husband in the room for the birth its our first and want it to be our special moment....
7 answers |
I am 10 weeks pregnant and have been going thru my GP for all of the testing etc that I have had. When would be a good time to see a midw...
3 answers |
Anyone else have a home birth for your first child? How did it go?
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
are aimed to communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced la...
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, We're seeking Co-Community Leaders for your Birth Plan Community! If you or someone you know would like to become a Community Lea...
1 answer |
4437866 tn?1388123224
I will be having my twin by way of c section.. I'm scared to be honest. How long does it take to recover. I had my son natural with no me...
2 answers |
hey every one this is my first pregnancy and i am not sure on how i want to deeliver my baby in to the world lol sounds stupid i know but...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources