Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.
41 - 60 (of 138) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm 10w 3day. Any one tell me how can twin baby birth easily on natural way? Because I'm in Pakistan and here's doctor like animal. ...
179530 tn?1368940203
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted. I went through divorce and had a difficult time keeping up. I am now seeing someone wh...
1 answer |
I'm excited and nervous at the same time!!! I don't know what to do or what to expect except mood swings pains and craving haha I as a fu...
1 answer |
6422253 tn?1386245605
xtu
i want to ask if there is any position or rituals in having twins? coz my hubby and i wanted to have twins for or first baby.. we dont li...
3 answers |
Well I always have very heavy periods and I had use the one month shot for my birth control and I had never had a problem I stop using th...
I have had 4 c-sections and would like to have this baby natural. My question is what is the complucations involved and is it possibke fo...
2 answers |
Try to get pregnant with 2nd child. I had my IUD removed a week from Monday & started my period a week ago today. I've been using a cycle...
1 answer |
I know that C sections are given under certain circumstances, but is there an OPTION to have one? I had vaginal birth my last pregnancy a...
For My birth plan I want my husband nd my mother in the room... however my husband wants his mother there as well... what do I do ? I'm c...
6 answers |
Hi..i have done my hcg test and the result was 253 doctor said me m pregnant..n recommend me cyclogist passerriess m pcos patient n conci...
6108943 tn?1383514260
I have been tried to get pregnant for the third time now,but this time I wanna be sure of d exact day of my ovulation and it tested posit...
4906205 tn?1360814314
Anybody else planning on having a water birth
4 answers |
5770257 tn?1374375022
Has anyone had a normal birth with one child and water birth with another? Which was easier? Pros/cons? Im considering a water birth (fir...
3 answers |
Dr. advice me to take siphene 50 mg on 3rd day of my period . but last months she asked me to take on 2 nd day of my period . I am conf...
1816154 tn?1463433618
Has any of you ladies done a vbac its vaginal birth after c-section?
I am 8 weeks pregnant and experiencing heavy vaginal bleeding. Doctors told me I'm possibly having a miscarriage. What are the chances o...
4 answers |
3136949 tn?1369528305
Of how I want my birth to be. I just want me and my husband in the room for the birth its our first and want it to be our special moment....
7 answers |
I am 10 weeks pregnant and have been going thru my GP for all of the testing etc that I have had. When would be a good time to see a midw...
3 answers |
Anyone else have a home birth for your first child? How did it go?
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
are aimed to communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced la...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources