please help, need girl names and clock is ticking
I cant get my husband to help me decide anything. I have three stepdaughters and a biological son. They all have the same initials SLE therefore i need a first name that starts with an S and middle names that start with L. We already have a Samantha Lynn a Shelby Leigh and a Skylar Lauren therefore i need names that are NOT these names. If any of yoh guys can please help me come up with good first and middle names that are NOT:
SAMANTHA
SHELBY
SKYLAR
LYNN
LEIGH
LAUREN
but anything else. im at a lose. my husband is very sick right now and cant focus to help me pick or decide and name and its really hard with the SLE restrictions lol. So if any of you guys can help i woukd be so grateful, im 33 weeks so im running out of time lol thanks
Mealla
That starts with an M. I need names that start with an S and L. If you read my original post then it explains in more detail, thanks anyways though its a very pretty name that you suggested
I love the first name savannah - rose it's a compound name so if you used it as a first name and a middle name that starts with l  the initials would still be sle
Here is the list of first names that starts with S and middle names that starts with L

Sabella
Savannah
Shannon
Susan
Simone
Suzanne

Leighton
Lisa
Lexi
Laura
Lanea
Lera