Lobor?
Will I go into labor soon?

Dialated 1cm and 30% effaced! Went into the hospital with contractions. Was there over night. All those contractions and no baby!
Just depends on your body my sister was dilated to a 2 and just a little bit thinned and she was like that for a month. And i just found out Sunday that im dilated 2cm and 75% effaced but i am barly having contractions.
Hey thanks. I go to the doctor tomorrow and hope she has good news for me. I have pretty painful contractions. Just hope their changing things for me.
Im 36 weeks and 5 days and ill be 37 this week and they said my baby is already 7 pounds and 8 ounces and they told me im not  dilated at all when will ill start dilated? And this is my 2nd baby and i had my first baby vaginal and i went to my due date with my first child but my ob told me that the 2nd baby come a lil faster then the  first baby