Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community
Confused? ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.

Confused? ?

Ok...my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. I have PCOS so the process has been slower than I would have liked it to be :(. Anyway, I have slight headaches for the past couples days and cramping in the lower part of my stomach and lower part of my back. I haven't been interested in food the last couple days either. I had left a bowl of BBQ sauce on the island last night. When I smelled it, I thought I was going to throw up everywhere. I tried to eat a Pop-Tart, got half way through it, and got sick to my stomach again. Within a couple minutes I had to run to the bathroom. I didn't vomit, but I had diarrhea (this is the 2nd day in a row for that). My breasts don't hurt. Are they supposed to if I'm pregnant?

The problem with PCOS is...I rarely have a period so I don't know when to take a pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant? If I am, I don't think I'm that far along.