Aa
A
A
Close
Don't Feel Pregnant
On April 29 I was spotting, and on May 1 I passed tissue at Scott & White but with the exam the doctors found a heartbeat and saw that my cervix was still closed.. But today at 10 weeks.... I JUST DON'T FEEL PREGNANT. I was always cramping everyday I woke up I would cramp nonstop, but as soon as I was put on prenatal and B-6 vitamins I've actually been feeling perfectly fine.. I might just be crazy but can anyone tell me what I should do?? I mean, I don't cramp, I don't spot... Nothing. Finding just please tell me something.

Yes.. This is my first pregnancy.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
10816945 tn?1427212232
At 10 weeks you shouldn't be spotting. Cramping is something that's usually random throughout pregnancy. In my last pregnancy at 10 weeks I hit my sweet spot where I was just hungry and had to pee.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
10816945 tn?1427212232
Maybe you were cramping so much before because you weren't taking a prenatal so your baby was telling you it needed more nutrients/water. That's usually when I have awful cramps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My body has just settled down I'm 12 weeks now. My only tell tale sign is my nipples are sensitive and bloating otherwise morning sickness headaches and sore breast have gone xxx mt midwife has said to enjoy while it lasts it could come back with vengeance xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community Resources