How many weeks were u when u had the 1st drs appt?
So i called my obgyn to make an app, i wanted it for the end of May when im 8 wks. The girl that answered the phone said the dr likes to see the patients as soon as possible. Then she mentioned that its also good to go early because since i have insurance theres deductibles and stuff. When did u guys go to ur 1st appt?
I had my first appt at 5 weeks it was just a nurse appt tho, I have my ultrasound appt at 8 weeks. And then another appt to see my ob at 12 weeks. Every office and doctor is different I think.
5 weeks and I'm going every 2 weeks during first trimester due to history of miscarriages
I have had two doc and I found out when I was 6weeks and I will go back in 2 weeks for a heart beat.
Id go as soon as you find out. Not to scare you but im 6 almost 7 weeks saturday. Started light pink spotting, no cramping or pain just spotting. Went to ER to be safe & found out i have a subchoronic bleed & ovarian cyst. "non viable pregnancy". Never thought that wouldve been the outcome because i feel fine. Just check to be safe always. My Ob appt is tomorrow. My orginal first ultrasound was suppose to be May 23 glad i didnt wait till then.
7 weeks for me
I went 2days ago, @ 5wks and half. But only bc I had 2 separate episodes of spotting & cramping. Prior to that the Dr didn't want me to come in until after 6 wks. Everything turned out 100% fine. Thankfully, now I don't go back until 11-12  wks.