Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
Baby's Eyes.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Baby's Eyes.

Hey ladies :)  Was just wondering if anyone's little one's eye's changed color yet?  Brooke is almost 14 weeks and her eyes have changed a bit.  They are a lot lighter blue then the darker blue she was born with.  Think her eyes will still stay blue or change?  Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying mommy hood :P
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
231441_tn?1333896366
Hi,

I read that blue eyes can change, but brown eyes stay brown and that it can take a year or so for the final eye color.

Michaela's were greyish when she came out, but now they're definitely brown.  So I guess they'll stay that way.
Blank
525485_tn?1314364901
My little one has hazel/blue and they have been the same since she was born..which we figure will stay that way since Mommy and Daddy both have blue eyes!
Blank
Mikayla's eyes still haven't changed.  Well they have a little, but they are still that baby grey blue.  Sometimes they look green (I have green eyes), other times they look light brown (husband has dark brown eyes).  But in the light they look blue/green.  My husband is hispanic and all the babies on his side of the family came out with brown eyes, includnig his brothers baby who's s/o has hazel color eyes.  So I'm convinced that Mikayla won't have brown eyes because she didn't come out with brown eyes, but we'll see.  They are dark in color though, it just isn't obvious which one!
Blank
354219_tn?1259985442
Logan's are a bluish brown. Some days they look dark blue others brown
Blank
342988_tn?1299785956
jonelle- logans eyes are chocolate brown.  i swear sometimes you are blind.......lol.  
Blank
487124_tn?1256658149
Mckenna has def hazel color  eyesright now but like mine i notice that they tend to change color  from almost brown to  light  green/hazel   depending it seems on what she is wearing.. Now me and the hubby both  have  hazel colored eyes  so it is  a toss up on what her ttrue eye color is going to be we shall see as she  gets older
Blank
316024_tn?1248903426
Thanks ladies for answering :)  I can't wait to see what color our babies will have within the year!  Brooke's eyes now are a lighter blue, I would love for her to keep that color.  I have brown eyes and my husband has hazel, I know its not that much of a chance but his parents both have brown/hazel eyes, and his brother has the bluest eyes ever... so here's to hoping.  I posted new pics of her that you should check out :)  Can't get over how much she's changing everyday.  Hope all you mommies are doing well :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank