Happy Mothers Day
well my medhelp friends i  just wanted  wish all the  mommies here ( wether it ur frist or fourth)  a very Happy Mother's day. I am going to  busy  working all weekend I know  it ***** .  What are the plans for the  day  and such? Well i know for me  it has always been a specail day  ( to my own mother) but  became even  more meaniful when i HAD my  oldest daughter.  Looking back never thought that i would  be  celebrating mother's day as an actual mom . WEll again  going to  get all teary eyed here in the lab  they are  going ot laugh at me lol. Again Very  Happy Mother's day  to all the  Feb 09 moms and all the mommies every where

Well gotta  run many things to do (  I am  work at the moment and getting ready to leave to go home)
Same to you hun and the rest of the ladies!!!

Happy Mothers Day to ALl!!!

This is going to be my first mothers day and I am very excited!!!! I am blessed to be a mom!
Thank you and same to you!!  

We all went through this LONG journey together, got through it and can celebrate this time together =)  

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Girls!!  
Thanks you same to you.

This too is my 1st mothers day and i am so proud to be a mom and am so looking forward to spending the day with my gorgeous son

Happy Mothers day to all
I know its late but I just saw this post! Happy Mother's Day! Hope everyone enjoyed their special day :)