Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
How is everyone??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

How is everyone??

Hey everyone!! How are the little ones doing?? I know its hard for any of us to get on and update being busy moms and all, just wanted to check in and ssee how everyone is doing! I cant believe that Sarah is 13 months old and Katie is 1 month old already.....Its truly crazy!!!

Update when you can!!!
I'm pretty good. I've reached 21weeks now and am looking like I'll be induced 2 weeks early again because of my history of pre ecclampsia. Lucy has more personality and opinions every day. She growls at me when she is displeased and says yay and claps when happy! Walking competently in shoes now but still wearing size 0 mainly and some small 1's. I sure hope that she will be ready to be a big sis at 18 months! I'm getting a bit worried now about possible jealousy issues with the new baby.

And we still only have 2 teeth!!
Hi there! Sophia is 14 months now and just finding out that she can run.  She keeps me very busy!  She has almost all of her teeth now, just only a few more that need to come in, I guess is the way to write it.

I am been trying to lose weight and I have been working out for one, my overall health and two, to help with ttc since I have PCOS.  We are not "actively" ttc until  August but we aren't doing anything to prevent pg either.  Once I am off bcp for 3 months, I will start charting again and we will be on more of schedule in regards to ttc.  We are both ready now for our second...either Liam Jude or Kate Sarah to join our family!

Michaela is running well.  She doesn't say much yet.  Bye. Hi!  Out (to the dogs). She is delightful.  She's a bit sick at the moment - a cough caught from her australian cousins who I am currently visiting. Today she coughed until she threw up all over me.  Joy!  We both hopped in a bath together to clean up!  I'm loving every moment of being mummy to her.  She still fits into 0s.  She is a tall slim child, and weights a bit under 10 kg (22 lbs) still. Very sociable. Completing with her cousins and standing up for herself, even without words.

Am trying for my second next month. It will be IUI. Am hoping I'll get lucky first try.

Also trying to lose weight.  

Having a holiday
I see we all must be busy moms and no one is able to get on here these days....just checking in..

My Sarah weighs 24 lbs 12 oz and Katie is 10 lbs 7 oz....both growing so fast!

I have been back to work for almost 2 full weeks now and I miss the girls like crazy!!!