Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
No symptoms after 6 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

No symptoms after 6 weeks

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I was feelign pregnant until 2 days ago. My breast were getting larger and were very tender. I was feeling tired and the feeling of fullnes in my womb. Then I got sick. I ate bad shrimp and had vomitimg and the runs for 2 days. Since yesterday my breast stopped hurting and, maybe because I haven't been able to eay much, my stomach is not feeling full. I had a pregnancy test yesteray at the doctor and it was positive again(after th 3 I took at home). I have been trying for 2 years and this is the 1st time we have made it this far...anyone out there has experienced this? Your breast hurt and then all of the sudden, they didn't? Help!
Don't worry...worrying doesn't help anything.  I had the same worries...I would feel pregnant than not at ALL.  It's part of the whole process.  In fact, now that I'm past my first trimester, I don't feel pregnant at all really, but I heard my baby's strong heartrate on the doppler just a few days ago.  Worrying will get you nothing.  Listen to your doctors...they'd know if you should be concerned.  Good luck!