Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
No symptoms after 6 weeks
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No symptoms after 6 weeks

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I was feelign pregnant until 2 days ago. My breast were getting larger and were very tender. I was feeling tired and the feeling of fullnes in my womb. Then I got sick. I ate bad shrimp and had vomitimg and the runs for 2 days. Since yesterday my breast stopped hurting and, maybe because I haven't been able to eay much, my stomach is not feeling full. I had a pregnancy test yesteray at the doctor and it was positive again(after th 3 I took at home). I have been trying for 2 years and this is the 1st time we have made it this far...anyone out there has experienced this? Your breast hurt and then all of the sudden, they didn't? Help!