8 week and 3 day ultrasound...
I went for my ultrasound today at 8 and a half weeks. The little bundle showed itself for the first time! We seen the heart just a beating away!! This is my third ultrasound they have done, the first at 5 weeks, then 5.5 weeks, which revealed nothing, not a fetal pole or yolk sac, the doctors had me extrememly worried that I was going to go through a second blighted ovum. I wanna tell all of you that are unable to see anything early on to wait it out. I am certainly glad I did.

I tried to post a pic, not sure how the quality will be...

Have a great day everyone.
God Bless
I am so happy for you. That is such a relief to be able to see the baby and the heartbeat. :)
That is so right  you can not hear or see a heart beat any earlier than 6 to 7 weeks I was in that boat and went in to soon for u/s and no heart beat and I was very upset set to hear that news from the doctor so he said to come back in a week and finally we got to see a little heart beating  and I drove my self crazy for that hole week before I got to see the heart  beat

I wish every one a happy and health pregnancy in  the months to come
Good luck to all the new mommy's

I read that alot on here where the doctors doom a pregnancy WAY too soon.
I am happy to hear that everything worked out for you too...When is your due date?