Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.

1 - 20 (of 437) questions
Ok, so I'm 9 weeks pregnant & my OB doc. told me I have low Amniotic Fluid, he said to look for spotting & cramping but wouldn't get into detail. How risky is this & what info do I need to know? Has anyone had this before? I have a histo...
MyKyRa07 | Last answer
I havnt had my period since november I am sexually active my partner and I have had unprotected sex a couple of time in December and January. I was on depo for birth control bit missed my last shot in aug. I have takin 4 dollar store tes...
Tylergrace19 | Last answer
I hav 12 week pregnancy n hav Low amniotic fluid in first trimester without having discharge n any abnormility......plz help me for remedy or cure of it.
asthachandrakar250 | Last answer
Well my doctor prescribed vicodin, 3 a day, 5/500, for my sciatic pain. Now I am 20 days away from delivery and he's saying its possible my son will be born addicted! I dont understand why i wasnt told about this earlier. do you think i...
Bridgedus | Posted
Just wondering if other women have this problem and would like to know the out come. I had a MC last year and it was at 5wks. This time I started spotting brownish stringy discharge at 6 wks and had a sono at 8wks baby was ok had a HB o...
gordita1979 | Posted
Im so confused. This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first one had no complications. I started bleeding a couple weeks ago. Its a moderate amount, bright red and sometimes has clots. I only have cramping every other day or so and they only las...
adia61382 | Last answer
I'm 6 weeks pregnant and moving this week, all the walls in the place we are moving to are stark white ( which I despise) I really want to paint it. Do you think this would be safe if I wore a mask and had a fan blowing with the window o...
crystalwolf | Last answer
Anyone feeling as though they are abnormally big? LOL, perhaps we all do. Anyhow, my stomach is huge, I am right from underneath my breasts down to the pubic bone, and its hard as heck. I am only 17 weeks and thinking this is a bit much...
diamondintherough79 | Last answer
I'm 32.5 weeks pregnant and lately noticed 'sometimes' when she moves in certain areas, it hurts. I can tell it feels like stretching muscle pain being stretched by her movements. It's not pleasant at all. Also it feels like she is tryin...
m3lanie | Last answer
okay I'm 33 weeks pregnant, and this actually started when my mothers fully grown black lab very hard laid her head on the top part of my stomach . The baby is moving a lot and will now when she moves it feels like something is coming ou...
dbarnes600 | Posted
Well im 2 months late having all the symptoms of pregnancy but not showing on home pregnancy test and i look prego
usmcwife26 | Last answer
HELLO I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PERIOD SINCE MAY OF 2011 and i have breast milk and my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger. i have taken several pregnancy test that all came up negative. i feel my belly moving at times and i breathe very ...
poohbear2013 | Last answer
I start my shots tomorrow. Is anyone else doing the shots? Any side effects?
amandacole | Last answer
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 mos - 1yr, while our New Parents Community is for parents of babies aged 0-6mos old. Please join ou...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
hey i am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and experienced spotting for about 5 days then went for a scan and there was a heartbeat but there was reduced/abnormal amounts of amniotic fluid...they booked me in for another scan for 2 weeks time ...
clairey200 | Posted
is there any medicines to use for uderarm rashes during pregnacy?
rodella | Posted
Check out the newest app, the Baby Bump App, where you can upload photos of your baby bump for all 40 weeks of your pregnancy. You'll also be able to view photos from other members in the same week in the app or in the Baby Bump Gallery....
Med Help | Last answer
My 33yr old cousin had gastic bypass three years ago. She presented at the hospital with severe abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting. An emergency c-section was performed and she delivered a healthy baby boy. She developed complicati...
mad4tylr | Posted
Hi! Im new here. Im 15 weeks and 6 days pregnant for our First baby. I just had my Ultrasound last June 9,2010 and ive found out that my Myoma gets bigger its 10cm already. Im so worried :( Is there any chances that me and my baby will d...
mancathy | Posted
Im new to this, so i really need advice, By calculation of my last menstrual period, im today 11 weeks. But at 8.5 weeks i started bleeding, and it's been now 7days, off and on, sometimes heavy, sometimes light, mostly heavy when im on m...
BlackDiamond001 | Posted
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community Resources