Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have been having some blood every day now can be anything from pink to brown to red, don't get any cramps but j...
Ok, so I'm 9 weeks pregnant & my OB doc. told me I have low Amniotic Fluid, he said to look for spotting & cramping but wouldn't get into...
Im so confused. This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first one had no complications. I started bleeding a couple weeks ago. Its a moderate amou...
I'm 6 weeks pregnant and moving this week, all the walls in the place we are moving to are stark white ( which I despise) I really want t...
Anyone feeling as though they are abnormally big? LOL, perhaps we all do. Anyhow, my stomach is huge, I am right from underneath my brea...
I'm 32.5 weeks pregnant and lately noticed 'sometimes' when she moves in certain areas, it hurts. I can tell it feels like stretching mus...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.