Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
Hello
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hello

First time on here just want to say congrats to all of you.Yayyy its ALMOST OVER! Im due Feb.2 and I just cant wait to have my body back to MYSELF... Well at least most of it...still debating on breastfeeding!
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4250330_tn?1388624779
Breast feeding does hurt a little bit but it is the best way for a baby to grow and it is very healthy for the baby you can do both if u like I used to breast feed and get formula
Blank
Well I have two kids already ages 3 and 1. I breastfeed my 3 yr old for about a week and my 1 yr old for six months so I kinda already know what to expect but its just sooooo demanding I dont  know if I want to go through that again :(
Blank
1093661_tn?1403778463
I've decided on breastfeeding but I just can't imagine flopping my breasts out in the front of others to feed the baby. My partner and my mum no problem but no one else even my partner's parents.  
Blank
I think Imma try and breast feed.
Blank
Breastfeeding is the best. Especially if you want a chunky baby that will be mentally advanced and never gets sick. But its a very demanding job. Some babies want to eat every other hour which means 12 feedings in one day. Imagine that!
Blank
I could only do it for 2mons with my first but the whole time i did and for about a week after my daughter thought that if i was holding her that i should be feeding her. But it was worth it. I hope to be able to do it longer with this one.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...