Kind of sad didn't hear a heart beat
I'm supposedly 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant went to the doctors yesterday and the doctor couldn't find a heart beat . I need help is this common ?
Have you had an ultrasound?!
Well I had an appointment when I was 9 weeks and doctor told she will try to get the heartbeat but it wasn't for sure because it was too little still so I won't panic just yet.. She did it with the Doppler
But y Doppler so soon...u should go for ur first u/s by now.... I have an aunt whose pregnant for the fourth tym.... in all her pregnancies she heard the heart beat at 12 weeks.....on Doppler..... if the baby is more on back side it will b difficult to find hb on Doppler..... I think going for a u/s will put ur mind on ease.... m 13 weeks.... m doc will start using Doppler on after 20 weeks...
Hi! Don't be upset today I had my second visit to the doc I am 11 weeks 4 days and we used the Doppler and the doctor and my fiancée heard it but I was not paying attention and was like what are we listening for is that me or the little one? Then it went away. The doctor ensured me not to worry and that when the baby moves around this happens. I've already have an ultra sound at 8 weeks 1 day so I did see a heartbeat. The doctor told me my next visit in four weeks it will be a stronger sound since I will be farther along.
I have an at home fetal Doppler sometimes it's hard to pick up. If the baby's back is to your belly you won't pick it up... The baby also moves all over. I'm 13 weeks and baby is all over everyday. Some days I pick baby's heartbeat up and others I can't find it at all. Did u get an ultrasound yet??? At 12 weeks u should've had one done by then. Keep us posted and don't freak out. Good luck! :-)