Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.
1 - 20 (of 1650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It's all started 5.30 am.i felt dis sharp pain like mental cramps , went to pee cleaned up and saw blood! OMG...I was scared. Since then ...
11 answers |
I'm due on the 20th of Feb who else is having a Feb baby?? :)
7 answers |
I missed my period on July and tomorrow is my scheduled period for August. On my last day of supposwd to be period for July, I got brown ...
1 answer |
I know most have had their lil prince or princess and are loving every minute! But is anyone breastfeeding and maybe having trouble produ...
Anyone due February 4th?
Hey moms! I'm a ftm with my 4 month old baby boy. He was born on Feb.9th and a few weeks after he was born i for some reason get very pos...
9240076 tn?1408495532
I had my babygirl February 9th. Pregnancy was tough! I mean the morning sickness, sore back, anxiousness to meet my first baby. But she'...
7 answers |
Hello all and all who can help! I'm 32 and already have an 8 year old son. When I was pregnant with him the HPT came back positive around...
I think I may have peed too much on the test! I peed on the test window of the cheap test that has no plastic covering over the window an...
1 answer |
So im 2m pp. And about 2 or 3 weeks ago me n so had sex and the condom got stuck inside me i went to the restroom to pull it out im now s...
1 answer |
13270520 tn?1429226419
I got my IMPLANON (etonogestrel implant) out of my left arm on march 12th 2015. I have had it in my arm for 3 years after i gave birth to...
Hi, I am currently 3.5 weeks late from when my period was due, I'm not particularly suffering with any early pregnancy symptons little...
Scared of losing another, anything I can do to make sure this baby sticks? I have 2 already but had a very hard pregnancy with the last...
1 answer |
OK, so I got my period on February 4, 2015 and it's already March 25th and my period is still MIA. I took 2 pregnancy test like a week ag...
Hi i badly need help, i was delayed for 3 weeks and ive exprience sore breast and feeling tired. I had generic brand pregnancy test i was...
We got baby boy on 16th February 2015 by operation. .Milk not coming from Breast till date 15.03.2015 and as well baby not latching and n...
1 answer |
I was due Feb 28th with my little girl. Saw the date & come go. I had an induction date of March 4th scheduled & my Dr was having me come...
3 answers |
I am so happy that my baby is finally here and she is more beautiful than I ever expected. Her eyes are amazing. I love her so much.
3 answers |
I got induced 02/16/15..on the way yo the hospital I had the str8 BG's...but once the IV's got started I was fine...my water was broke at...
I absolutely love being a mommy!!! My son will be 1 month tomorrow and I am so in love with him!!
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources