Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.

1 - 20 (of 1650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm due on the 20th of Feb who else is having a Feb baby?? :)
bullmastiff | Last answer
I missed my period on July and tomorrow is my scheduled period for August. On my last day of supposwd to be period for July, I got brown spots that lasted for 11 days. I started testing then I got 3 negative pregnancy tests. Last week my...
Angelica_ | Last answer
I know most have had their lil prince or princess and are loving every minute! But is anyone breastfeeding and maybe having trouble producing enough milk? if so, what did you do to rebuild your supply?
babydupree | Posted
Anyone due February 4th?
LittleBee95 | Posted
Hey moms! I'm a ftm with my 4 month old baby boy. He was born on Feb.9th and a few weeks after he was born i for some reason get very possessive, over protective, insecure, more grumpy and tend to emotionally hurt my family without knowi...
stephiemomma | Posted
9240076_tn?1408495532
I had my babygirl February 9th. Pregnancy was tough! I mean the morning sickness, sore back, anxiousness to meet my first baby. But she's here and don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE being a mommy but I miss being pregnant!!! I miss th...
Nisha_Rachel | Last answer
Hello all and all who can help! I'm 32 and already have an 8 year old son. When I was pregnant with him the HPT came back positive around my 6th week....now I'm having signs again...tender and itchy breasts, frequent urination, cravings,...
JenAirth | Posted
I think I may have peed too much on the test! I peed on the test window of the cheap test that has no plastic covering over the window and it almost immediately came up positive. I took two more back to back with the little urine I had l...
Iwanttwoo | Last answer
So im 2m pp. And about 2 or 3 weeks ago me n so had sex and the condom got stuck inside me i went to the restroom to pull it out im now scared to check if im pregnant again.. he claims he didnt *** but theres a possibility he precummed.....
ceeg6 | Last answer
13270520_tn?1429226419
I got my IMPLANON (etonogestrel implant) out of my left arm on march 12th 2015. I have had it in my arm for 3 years after i gave birth to my now 3 year old son. My husband and I would like to have another baby and i started my period the...
Jyssie | Posted
Hi, I am currently 3.5 weeks late from when my period was due, I'm not particularly suffering with any early pregnancy symptons little bit of nausea in the evenings, and just general Blurgh feeling. I have taken 3 tests and all negati...
Maisie88 | Posted
Scared of losing another, anything I can do to make sure this baby sticks? I have 2 already but had a very hard pregnancy with the last one almost losing her and have lost 2. I'm worried because I don't really "feel" pregnant yet. Any ...
Candiwith3 | Last answer
OK, so I got my period on February 4, 2015 and it's already March 25th and my period is still MIA. I took 2 pregnancy test like a week ago, but they were both negative. What throws me off is that Ive been cramping for the last 2-3 weeks ...
Hi i badly need help, i was delayed for 3 weeks and ive exprience sore breast and feeling tired. I had generic brand pregnancy test i was excited to try that afternoon but im peeing yet so i drink about 3 glas of water when i try the pt ...
Angel0216 | Posted
We got baby boy on 16th February 2015 by operation. .Milk not coming from Breast till date 15.03.2015 and as well baby not latching and not taking breastfeeding. ..Baby taking bottle milk. .Can anyone help what should we do so that milk ...
Rinkisingh | Last answer
I was due Feb 28th with my little girl. Saw the date & come go. I had an induction date of March 4th scheduled & my Dr was having me come in at 10pm the night before to get things started. After registering & then going up to labor & del...
xofaithanneox | Last answer
I am so happy that my baby is finally here and she is more beautiful than I ever expected. Her eyes are amazing. I love her so much.
teeteeee | Last answer
I got induced 02/16/15..on the way yo the hospital I had the str8 BG's...but once the IV's got started I was fine...my water was broke at 9 I had my baby girl at 11:15
NiyahMom | Posted
I absolutely love being a mommy!!! My son will be 1 month tomorrow and I am so in love with him!!
lkaykirk | Last answer
anyone still pregnant? What is your child's birthday? When was your EDD? Anyone had their child on their EDD?
G91993 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources