Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.

41 - 60 (of 1650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I gave birth to my beautiful little princess 25th February... 2 days after my due date 23rd feb... My water broke 11pm on my actual due date and had to get induced 24th feb @ 3 pm and ended up getting the epidural at 1 am and after few h...
  Posted
Went in yesterday at 7 am for induction. Well started having contractions soon as Igot in the bed. But still wasn't enough so they gave me the meds, broke my water, had her around 830pm very very long day.Im so happy she's finally here. ...
  Posted
What happens at this appointment
  Posted
he was born the day before my due date. 2/25/15 at 5:44 pm. He is 22 inches long and weighs 9 pounds and 5 oz. labor wasn't bad and I only pushed for about 10 minutes tops. So happy he is finally here.
  Posted
So im 40+3 and iduced tomorrow at 6am. Im so nervous but excited to finally see my baby girl.
  Posted
Hi all, So i am really really confused and im wondering if anyone has experinced something similar. I have done 3 hpt all negative, a blood test also negative. However, I had an ultra sound and I'm 12 weeks pregnant! I just want to ...
  Posted
50% effaced 1 cm dilated . What to do ?!! Help
  Posted
7 nearly 8 days over due. My little man was due on the 18th of Feb! Had a membrane sweep at 8pm so im really hoping it will kick start labour, especially it being my late nans bday tomorrow I would love to have him then! I've had some ...
  Posted
Hi Mommas!!! I go in this evening to start my induction. They are giving me something to thin my cervix out to hopefully kick start labor. This is my second but i went full term with my first. I am only 38 weeks. Any advice?
  Posted
So just had my 4th bout of false labour todAy. My contractions were 2-5 mins apart but i wasn't progressing and then they stopped after having them for 12 hours
  Posted
So I guess we kind of know the due date is not an absolute thing but man, I never thought I'd still be here with no baby right now. Ive been stalking my number countdown everyday and now its reached zero! I had so much pre term labor sin...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
and we're looking for a Community Leaders for our Gestational Diabetes Community Link: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Diabetes---Gestational/show/1950 If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a CL, for our new community p...
  Posted
Baby's finally here I was due on the 28th yesterday woke up with sharp pain went to L&D around 11am when they check me I was 4 to 5cm dilated had my epidural at 5.00pm 10hrs of labor, push gor 2mn and he's born at 9:05 beautiful and heal...
  Posted
I need to buy an infant car seat asap. What brand do you suggest and WHY? Thank you! :)
  Posted
Today is my due date! I have been having pretty intense period like cramps the past two nights and my back is killing me. My appointment was yesterday and he said my cervix was still closed. I go back today for an ultrasound to see how b...
  Posted
I was in the hospital for 4 days (2 days in labor ward, 2 days in maternity). Baby and I were discharged with a clean bill of health, but later that night, my son's body felt heaty and he was soooo irritated. We checked his temperature a...
  Posted
I am!! Well... baby is haha. I'm about to lose it!! :) I just want to hold her and see her. She's our first girl!! (2 and 4 yr old crazy boys) My due date was the 17th. I have not gone this far with either boy. My OB also says she's goin...
  Posted
10289679 tn?1419126937
www.*****.com/forum/521-december-2009/1176912-goofy-effective-labor-inducing-dance.html#/forumsite/20454/topics/1176912 I did try this one day last week and it did bring on some contractions but I didn't do it that long. I never t...
  Posted
My water broke on my actual due date feb 23 at 11 pm...!!! Now it's the waiting game for the contractions gonna start... I'm a FTM!! How long did it take till the contraction started after your water broke?
  Posted
50% effaced and 1 cm dilated . :( so frustrated ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...