Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.
41 - 60 (of 1650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
And so over being pregnant. i had false labour tuesday had my bloody show Wednesday and still no baby
1 answer |
I gave birth to my beautiful little princess 25th February... 2 days after my due date 23rd feb... My water broke 11pm on my actual due d...
5 answers |
Went in yesterday at 7 am for induction. Well started having contractions soon as Igot in the bed. But still wasn't enough so they gave m...
2 answers |
What happens at this appointment
1 answer |
he was born the day before my due date. 2/25/15 at 5:44 pm. He is 22 inches long and weighs 9 pounds and 5 oz. labor wasn't bad and I onl...
2 answers |
So im 40+3 and iduced tomorrow at 6am. Im so nervous but excited to finally see my baby girl.
Hi all, So i am really really confused and im wondering if anyone has experinced something similar. I have done 3 hpt all negative, a...
50% effaced 1 cm dilated . What to do ?!! Help
2 answers |
7 nearly 8 days over due. My little man was due on the 18th of Feb! Had a membrane sweep at 8pm so im really hoping it will kick start la...
4 answers |
Hi Mommas!!! I go in this evening to start my induction. They are giving me something to thin my cervix out to hopefully kick start labor...
2 answers |
So just had my 4th bout of false labour todAy. My contractions were 2-5 mins apart but i wasn't progressing and then they stopped after h...
6 answers |
So I guess we kind of know the due date is not an absolute thing but man, I never thought I'd still be here with no baby right now. Ive b...
4 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
and we're looking for a Community Leaders for our Gestational Diabetes Community Link: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Diabetes---Gestati...
Baby's finally here I was due on the 28th yesterday woke up with sharp pain went to L&D around 11am when they check me I was 4 to 5cm dil...
7 answers |
I need to buy an infant car seat asap. What brand do you suggest and WHY? Thank you! :)
4 answers |
Today is my due date! I have been having pretty intense period like cramps the past two nights and my back is killing me. My appointment ...
5 answers |
I was in the hospital for 4 days (2 days in labor ward, 2 days in maternity). Baby and I were discharged with a clean bill of health, but...
2 answers |
I am!! Well... baby is haha. I'm about to lose it!! :) I just want to hold her and see her. She's our first girl!! (2 and 4 yr old crazy ...
9 answers |
10289679 tn?1419126937
www.*****.com/forum/521-december-2009/1176912-goofy-effective-labor-inducing-dance.html#/forumsite/20454/topics/1176912 I did try ...
5 answers |
My water broke on my actual due date feb 23 at 11 pm...!!! Now it's the waiting game for the contractions gonna start... I'm a FTM!! How ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources