Is this braxton hicks?
I have 7 weeks left until i get to meet my second baby girl. The night before thanksgiving I was woke up to my hips hurting really bad. Dont remember that happening with my first. It was so bad that I could barley walk. It started off like a cramp then progressively got worse. To the point I woke my hubby up. I rolled over on my left side and it seemed to help it. But since then she has been balling up in a hard ball more than usual. And I have been having a couple times a day of menstrual like cramps. With my first she tried coming twice before her due date. And then finally making it to a week before due date and a c-section. I dont remember when I had my braxton hicks or contractions with my first. Over 3 1/2 years ago. I go to the dr this wednesday. But any advice is appreciated.
The hip pain sounds like normal stretching and getting ready. The contractions may be BH or could be real. I had same issue this past Saturday they had to give me a shot to stop them
With my first one I was giving a shot the first time and then a pill to stop them. Thank u for the advice
The hip pain I get a LOT, especially at night, the only relief I get (if it works, usually doesn't) is putting a thick pillow between my legs or propping my leg up on my husband, it's soo painful!! They do sound like contractions, but they're probably BH, with each pregnancy they usually start earlier and get more painful, if you're getting them frequently, like 6 or more in an hour, get it checked out, if they get regular, or super painful I'd go in too.
This was the first time I got the hip pain. And it happened at night as well. And it was painful. I just dont remember having that hip pain with my first.  I am gonna be sure and let my dr know when I go in wednesday. Thank you for the advice.