2169449 tn?1358493523
Nesting
So I have definitely got to the nesting stage I have done nothing but cleaned house and worried about where we r going to but all my baby girls stuff I think I'm driving my husband crazy lol but it's not long before our little girl gets here.... Can't wait to meet my baby
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
That makes two of us lol I literally have been cleaning & organizing everything
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2169449 tn?1358493523
I know what u mean lol I feel like I'm doing the something over and over but I can't help it
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4020799 tn?1355829170
Im desperate to get into my baby girls room and get it decorated and all set up..... only 4 weeks and 3 days til shes due and nothing is sorted lol i know she wont be in there straight away but i want it done!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2020005 tn?1464196836
Ugh, me too.. and freaking out that I'm forgetting something!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2169449 tn?1358493523
Emmaftm I only have like 2 weeks they r wanting to induce me due to high blood pressure and I have not even got to my baby girls clothes yet lol Ktowne I know what u mean I'm always going back to make sure everything is right
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2020005 tn?1464196836
I have made a list of everything I need, and bought it all, now it's all put away and I'm thinking crap..what if I forgot something important!! Ohhh well I guess I'll find out when she gets here, haha!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2169449 tn?1358493523
Haha I have not had to buy a single thing it was all giving to me or I got it at my baby shower.... It's nice in a way but then again I have got to go through everything to see what is missing
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It ***** cause I have hardly anything...not even a bassinet for her to sleep in when she comes home. She has a bed in her room but she is staying in the room with us until she is older. I am freaking out and my hubby keeps saying we will go get it....ugggh I dont have patience at all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community Resources