Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
is ur baby still sleeping in ur room

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

is ur baby still sleeping in ur room

My daughter is almost 13 weeks. And I still have her in our room. Its causing issues with my husband and I sex life. We have had sex like four times since we have had her. My husband can't get in the mood knowing that she is sleeping just a few feet away. I'm not ready for her to be in another room. She still gets up in the middle of the night.
And I told myself that she was gonna stay in our room till she slept though the night.  I just don't no what to do. It freaks me out for her to be away in another room at night.  I still have to check to awe  if she is breathing at night cause I'm so paranoid.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated
Well, you and your husband could try having sex in her (empty) room / living room / guest room / dining room.
For some reason he isn't up for that.
Unadventurous.  lol
U better believe it lol
One time I made a nice, cozy bed in front of the TV when my husband was watching a game and the baby was asleep.  Ballgame and sex, how could he say no?  What about something like that?
Just don't no. He s not much of a TV person he is mainly outside all the time we live in the country so I no I would be able to plz him outside. But I would be thinking of the baby in the house the whole time
So no fun for me.
My daughter is still sleeping in our room. I also get paranoid during the night and put my hand on her chest to make sure she is breathing. I am in no rush to send her tp her room yet. We are intimate when baby falls asleep and right before we take her to the room.
I moved my lo at 3 months cause she wasn't sleeping all night and was waking my hubby up and he wrks so when I moved her she stated sleeping all night
mine is still in my room!
I ended up moving her at the beginning of the week and  u really don't think it has made a difference.  Don't think she even realizes she not with us anymore.