Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
oh gosh

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.

oh gosh

5weeks left getting kinda scared!
Its normal to be scared. Try not to think about it so much like that and just think that you will have your sweet little one with you soon and get sleep if you can LOL We were made to have babies so you will be fine. It helps also if you consentrate on having everything ready, well it did me anyways Good Luck
Ive got 4 weeks and 3 days til my baby girl is due.... we have only been to look at wallpaper tonight lol i supose ill be keeping busy sorting her room out lol my hospital bag is.... half way packed!! Im not scared about the labour, i know thats gonna hurt but its got to happen and i want to do it as naturally as possible, im more scared of this huge change that is happening in my life!!!