Bath oils for women that have had stitches after labour
What types of oils are good to put in the bath after having stitches I'm extremely sore and very bruised any thing anyone has tried that has made it feel better? Advise please x
I had stitches after first and this pregnancy. This time feels much worse.. I found shower easier with a fragrance free and gentle wash and soft sponge. Amd rinse with shower also felt nicer as wasn't sat in dirty water either.
But that's my personal choice. Otherwise I was told lavender is soothing and relaxing.
I have heard about the salts but didn't use that myself.  I also showered.  At the hospital they gave me motrin for the pain and stool softener.  Also gave me these little pads to put down and this medical spray that numbs the pain...  After about 3 days I stopped using the little pads the spray and motrin.  I still hurt a little but not like the first few days... Continue with the stool softener though that helps a lot.  Otherwise it just plain out hurts more
I had a bath every evening and used one or two cap fulls of witch hazel