sex after birth
Has anyone not waited the full 6 weeks after birth to have sex? If you didnt wait did it cause any problems for you?
I've just come on here to ask how long people waited til they had sex lol. I didn't know it was 6 weeks you had to wait
I had sex,2  weeks after birth and it didn't cause any problem.it all depend on the individual and your state after birth.
Waited for stitches to heal and to stop bleeding, so at 4 weeks postpartum. My tear was sensitive and had a kind of sharp pain when hit a certain way. We tired again a little less than a week later with a different position and it was awesome. Everyone's situation and pains are different. Just got to go for it, really take your time with foreplay, and
Waited to stop bleeding and for stitches to dissolve. That was at 4 weeks. My tear was sensitive and I had sharp pains when hit a certain way. Tried again a little less than a week later with a different poison and it was awesome. You really just have to jump in and try, everyone has different things to recover from, different possibilities for pain. Take your time with foreplay! Don't stress about it hurting, because then it will. Relax, enjoy it. See what happens. And communicate! Let him know if he's hurting you
Being on top could help, you have more control over penetration and such.
I waited 4 1/2 weeks however i only had a tiny tear and no stitches
I waited 7 weeks pp and it was a bit painful but not too bad, but I've started bleeding again