Does anyone knows of the Myotaut serum?
Dear mommies

Iv been going through hell after my baby birth, ny husband found a big difference down there and somehow he is not fond of having sex anymore.. It's just been a year that i got married and am so upset with this :( it is because i had a normal delivery and its my first baby

Iv seen a few communities where a few woman have been talking about the effectiveness of alum and a few talked about its side affects (yeast infection). They've also talked about the myotaut serum and i dunno what it is..

Iv been doing kegels but u see it does not have an instant affect and will take time that way, while i want something a little quicker so that me and my husband get into a good routine again..

I want your advice on that please, what shall i do
The vagina is made of elastic muscle, so it does not loosen. Kegels are to strengthen the vagina and pelvic floor, they do not tighten them. Whatever he's feeling is probably imagined because of the stigma associated with vaginal birth, but it isn't loose now.