Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2016.
1 - 20 (of 969) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I am married and my wife has been tested positive for pergnancy. She belongs to A1(-ve) blood group and I belongs to AB (+ve) grou...
I miss this group I'm really feeling sad. I love, LOVE my baby Hate being so exhausted all the time Hate being married Hate w...
2 answers |
Dear mommies Iv been going through hell after my baby birth, ny husband found a big difference down there and somehow he is not fond o...
1 answer |
Dear all My daughter is 3 weeks and 2 days now and she sleeps more in the day and lesser in the night, also she keeps breastfeeding fo...
9 answers |
2080231 tn?1444937185
How is everyone? Mila turns three months today and I'm in shock at how quickly it's going. How are our ftms liking motherhood? How are ...
2 answers |
Hey everyone! Im actually here to discuss my problem which is a considerable decrease in my breast milk. My daughter is going to be th...
1 answer |
Hi mom's I have a 11 week old who I can't break from Co sleeping. I'm very against Co sleeping and never wanted to start doing it. He sle...
3 answers |
Hey everyone! Just wondering who's baby's are sleeping through the night. How much are they eating and how often? Oh and how old the are...
5 answers |
How is everyone doing?
5 answers |
Hello mommies I have a two month old and she got switched to formula a couple weeks ago and the past two three days when she's trying to ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Any new moms having problems with breastfeeding? My daughter is 2 weeks old and my milk supply is still low when I pump it's only 1oz fro...
5 answers |
I'm 41 + 2 today and getting anxious as I'm booked for induction on Wednesday maybe even Monday Tuesday if a slot becomes available. I al...
10 answers |
My son is 2 weeks old today and breastfed, I usually however opt to express the milk with a tomee tipped electric breast pump and for the...
1 answer |
Hi I'm a new mommy and my son Orion is 3 weeks old today and I'm in college and I'm going crazy with the lack of sleep. When will my son ...
5 answers |
https://youtu.be/25Cz_b5xVSk Baby James has arrived! I wanted to dance during my labor and I did it! We made a Periscope video ...
2 answers |
When is it a good time to teach her how to eat from the bottle? She's only a week old now, also how is the best way to teach her any tips...
7 answers |
How many ounces is everyones baby eating during feedings?? My little Turkey Girl weighed almost 9lbs at birth will be a month on the 9th ...
10 answers | 3 comments |
Hi All, so my little angel boy arrived on new years day at 27 weeks, yes he couldn't wait to meet the world and choose new years day. Hi...
15 answers |
Hi, my little miracle was due 29/01/2016 but was actually born 01/02/2016 so only just missed out on him being a January baby! However...
1 answer |
Hi ladies thank you so much for all of your support! Short version: I was induced on Monday Feb.01 at 8am I was already at 3cm dilat...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community Resources