Worried about baby
Hello mommies I have a two month old and she got switched to formula a couple weeks ago and the past two three days when she's trying to have a bowl movement she's in a lot of pain and she pushes so hard she tops breathing and turns red and I seen that her stool is hard and when she pushes she bleeds from her anal area and I told the doctor but all she said is its Normal what should I do?
My daughter had the same thing she cries when pushes and there was blood in her stool and her bottom was red I switch the formula and I bought Gerber prune I mixed with water and gave her two spoons she's been good ever since. My daughter was 6 weeks old when it happened. Which formula are you using? Some formula makes baby constipated. At first I was using newborn enfamil Dr recommend enfamil gentlease because she was spitting up a lot I tried it but made her constipated so I switched back to newborn enfamil and bought the Gerber prune mixed it with baby water give it to her with a spoon her pooped is now soft.
I use enfamill prosobee milk free and lactose free doctors recommendation also she isn't gaining weight like she supposed to