Horrible leg cramps
Is there anyone else having horrible leg cramps?!!  I am 25 weeks and they are bad!! Especially at night while laying in bed... Usually worse in my left leg in my calves. If so,  what do you suggest to relieve the pain?!
my dear my own is worse and it only happen when I am in bed. I mostly ask my husband to gently massage my leg till the pain is gone. You shd also not stretch your legs when you are stretching in my bed. hope it works for you cuz the  pain is unbearable.
Yes!! Mine happen if im sitting for a while also, but mostly when im in bed...but im glad you mentioned not streching my legs in bed,  because i do that alot,  and it seems to get worse then.. Thanks for the info!  
It could be lack of Magnesium which is often the case during pregnancy.

Banana a day should help! Or some organic magnesium pills (mine came in liquid when I understood bananas wont be enough. Took for 5 days and it stopped. Didn't finish the whole course.)
But you should know - its normal! ;)
when you get a cramp, ask your spouse to rub his head where the cramp has occured. You must think it sounds insane, but it really works. Also, try to eat a banana a day.
I was told it was due to a lack of calcium.  Try to up your calcium and if you're allowed,  150mg  magnesium tablet a day.  I did this is and no more leg cramps.