Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
worried about the what ifs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

worried about the what ifs

Hi ladies I'm 8 weeks 3 days pregnant! I have had a Tubal pregnancy and a miscarriage, and I am so afraid and anxious about being pregnant. With my Tubal pregnancy I had all the symptom of a possible tubal pregnancy. With my miscarriage I remember having cramps before the bleeding started. I am wondering am I the only one who feel afraid that something will go wrong? I have also been looking up blighted ovum and that is starting to scare me. I will have my first u/s on Wednesday. This pregnancy is nothing like my first two. I feel hopeful this time around.
I would just try to relax and not be stressed and I know this is easier said than done. I think everyone goes through that stage of you are scared something will go wrong but try to stress as it can stress the baby! Congrats and try to enjoy each moment and feeling!
Hi there...I have only been pregnant ONCE at the age of 36. It was tubal pregnancy.

I am now 42 with some pregnancy symptoms (extremely sore breasts/fatigue/urination/mood swings)...waiting to see what the HPT says tomorrow if AF doesn't show up.

If it's a BFP, I will be just like you; VERY SCARED that something would happen!

Please take it easy and TRY not to worry....and I will do the same if I end up as fortunate as you are right now....Congrats! :)
thanks for the support. This means so much to me. @ miss Amy2009 it sounds like u will get that bfp!! did u have all the symptoms when u where pregnant in ur tube?
Yes...I had sore breasts and my stomach was getting queezy the first time...that was about it..not feeling sick (yet) though...

I'm curious to see what tomorrow brings!

How have you been holding up?
I have been experiencing the nausea, breast tenderness, heart burn, and fatigue. I'm hoping for good news tomorrow! I will leave u and update. Good luck! I'm hoping for ur bfp!!
I had acid reflux pretty bad over the weekend...That normally NEVER happens to me...and now my soda tastes funny...weird!!

Thank you for your support...Good luck to you too and I'll keep you updated as well! :)
Well, AF showed up today..I'm still concerned though....because AF showed up the last time when I had my tubal..and didn't leave...so hopefully, she will this time...I'm not in a hurry to get that surgery done again....plus, I would probably lose the only tube I have left too...which would mean no more natural chances...

How are things with you today?
I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward ro ur bfp. I got to see my little pumpkin it measure at 7w6d with a heart rate of 170. I happy pumpkin was were it needed to be.question, do u know if u ovulate? Baby dust to u! Keep me posted.
Thank you!! YAY! I'm so happy that you and your little pumpkin are doing well!!  :) As for me, I'll be ok as long as it's not another tubal. I wish that we could have been going thru our term together....that would have been kinda cool. :)
I to am feeling the same way!  My first pregnancy was a very early miscarriage and this time I have a'll the what ifs going thru my head.  Besides sore breasts and being tired I have had no other sickness.  My mom and sister were never sick so I should not think something is wrong but I do!  We just need to think happy thoughts.  Good luck
Whatever is meant to be....will be...that's what I believe...it's not always easy to accept...but I believe that there's a reason for everything...Take it easy...so far so good! Enjoy every moment of it. Replace your fear with HAPPY THOUGHTS!! :D
Sorry new to pregnancy world wat is AF
I went to hospital due to bad cramping, which I thgt cld be due to period (which has gotten bad with the increase of my age) cause it was that time and possible a uti they did a pregnancy test that'd how I found out I was pregnant, he said he cld be tubal because I Shldnt cramp , but he gave me a shot of antibiotic nd 4antibotic pills but he never Tld Me if I...
Af means your period