Previous history eptopic and now approching 5th week
I havnt had any morning sickness but i have felt nauseus at night. My boobs are sooo sore and i have gone up a size already. My back aches slighlty at times, im having trouble sleeping and ive had some bad cramps though that has settled down over the past 2 days. I had a scan at 4 weeks to make sure embryo was where it should be and it is
I am also due another scan on thursday i suppose to check that everything is still ok. I wont lie i am so scared as i never thought i could concieve after the eptopic. Due to all my symptoms id like to know if anyone else has experienced the same at such an early stage. Is this normal?
I talked to my doctor about cramping because I've experienced it. Cramping is very normal during pregnancy. As far as morning sickness some people only experience nausea and some do not get sick at all. Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different. Make sure you relax and enjoy the pregnancy, as much as you can. :)
I had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have emergency surgery that very start of August where they removed my entire right Fallopian tube. On my 2nd cycle after the surgery I went and had a hycosy test where they flush your insides with saline. I did it to make sure my left tube was clear. 1 week after that test i conceived. I'm now 8 weeks and 4 days and felt all the same feelings as you did at week 8. Not sure about you but I felt different when I had my ectopic.
Keep positive. I've only thrown up once in the last week and have been lucky to not have bad morning sickness. My friend who's now 17 weeks never got morning sickness and her baby is doing great.
Hope that helps?
Ive just had my second scan and in feeling abu deflated to say the least. Im worried im going to m/c. I have an irregular sac. They did find a heartbeat abd say the embryo is measuring 1.9mm. But the sac its in resembles a tear drop. Has anyone experienced this?