Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community
My bub is teething already!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My bub is teething already!!

Hu guys,

well Medina is teething! She will be 3 months next week (9th June) and she already has a tooth emerging (the bottom). She was screaming from pain today, I wanted to also ball my eyes out with her. Grandma also confirmed the tooth. Dad also got his first teeth at around 3 months, I've read that it can be genetically influenced.

Would like to know if anyone else's bub is also teething. Or how is everyone in general?? Haven't seen you guys around much. Keep in touch :-)
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there!  Our Lexie is 14 weeks old and I think she is starting to teeth as well.  She has been slobbering ALOT and is chewing on her hands like crazy.  We still don't see any teeth yet. :-)
Blank
615752_tn?1361871586
My sister told mer her daughter starting teething at four months and her tooth crowned around a month later. Medina is drooling heaps, although babies tend to do so heaps between 3-6 months. Chewing on hands, mine does that as well. She gets so frustrated when she can't suck on her fingers when she's tired. Poor thing! Hope all is well :-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...