Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
1 - 20 (of 265) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and have been feeling fluttering for the last week or so, it is deffinately NOT gas as this is my 3rd ba...
45 answers |
I Had Unprotected Sex With My Current Partner. But when we broke up I had sex with someone else within the same month . I'm very scared b...
Somebody plz help...i have been having unprotected sex an my boobs have been so sore an my nipples been feelin funny for 4wks strait an s...
1 answer |
Has anyone had any mild cramping if they have spotted/bleed? I'm SO worried right now, I know every person and pregnancy is different, bu...
17 answers |
Im currently 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant according to ultrasound. I had sex with two guys 9 days apart. Guy one, my on and off boyfriend...
Hi im 8wks pregnant and im experiencing alot of problem at 5wks of my pregnancy i had a bad smelling greenish discharge wch my doctor pre...
i lay down in my bed and i felt that something moving in my tummy when i saw it something is moving so what ios it baby boy or girl???? ...
218701 tn?1248229855
Hi ladies...anyone gone shopping for baby yet? My husband and I went out and got our little girl her first pair of shoes this weekend! It...
4 answers |
Hi everyone...I just want you to know that I had my baby on Saturday, 2 weeks early. We had an 8lb. 6oz. Baby Girl...Alexis Jean. She i...
6 answers |
615752 tn?1361871586
Just curious if ynayone is experience internal vaginal pain. I have the feeling as though my cervix is effacing / dilating. The night bef...
32 answers |
I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have two kids already. I was sitting in the doctors office and all of a sudden I get this little thump in my ...
im 36 weeks and i am having sharp lower pains. i have no clue what contractions feel like, and tight tummy does not help because i dont k...
2 answers |
As a new member to this website and community, I wanted to introduce myself. This is my second pregnancy for my first baby. I miscarrie...
3 answers |
im almost 37 weeks with my first i was at the doctors on wensday they said i was 1cm dilated and has bin getting really bad pain also ha...
1 answer |
I am diabetic and have neuropathy in my feet and have been perscribed pain meds. I recently found out I am 6 weeks pregnant. My first c...
1 answer |
615752 tn?1361871586
Juat curious if anyone is still around. It has been extremely inactive here, our little ones are extremely active now keeping us on our t...
1 answer |
218701 tn?1248229855
So I went to my dr's appt yesterday excited because I thought he would do the gender scan but nope, the nurse said that dr doesn't like t...
6 answers |
615752 tn?1361871586
Just curious as to how many of us hopefully June 2009 mums will be having which sex. I was told on Tuesday that I'm having a princess (wa...
13 answers |
I was a month late on my period, I have the sore breasts, and tiredness, the sickly stomach. One person told me to test and I'd probably ...
2 answers |
i want a pill that gets u pragnat now email me yahoo jefferson.***@**** bye
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703