help?
hey guys. i need help to put my mind at ease. i'm 17, and very confused...here goes.

my boyfriend came over to see me in march (2009). we had sexual intercourse, but i was on the pill. i came off the pill on my birthday (5th april), anyway... the day he left 24th march, my period came..... april 24 - my period came, i thought everything was fine, so, around the 24th may...... no period i am still waiting to this day for my period (2 weeks late) , i have been having alot of discharge, gas, and tummy cramps. but the more i think about it, it gets worse, it could all be in my mind?

so this is it, this is why i am so confused, i have not has sex since 22nd of march! i dont know if i'm pregnant or not because i got my period in april, then i not in may... and its over 2 weeks late. :( i am very confused and need some advice. thanks for taking time to read my life story lol, any advice will be apreciated thanks

Ashleigh17
The best way to figure things out is to take a pregnancy test, good luck.
yeah ur right. i'm going to the doctors on tuesday, just to be certain. thanks
Take a pregnancy test to find out but since you stopped taking birth control it maybe that as well ..your body is adjusting