i want a baby girl
i am desperate for a baby girl and my partner and i are trying everything posible short of spending huge ammounts of money . i have also just come off the deppo after 7 years it took me a year to get my period back and have just had my fist one . does any one have any more info and or tips on concieving girls  ??? would appreciate anything
Hi there go to google and type doctor shettle method for conceiving a girl it might help u they said many  couple try it n worked for them .r u prg or trying for pragnancy.  In our family every one want a boy but they always get girl so Wish u good luck   In ur case take care
knowing when you O an bd three days before but not the day before or day of is supposed to wrok. Girl sperm live longer and swing slower. Boys live ahorted and die faster. That is what I know to so that supposly works. I am having a boy and bd the day of O.
were trying not pregnant yet ... but the problem i have is iv on ly had the one period since the deppo so trying to work out when im actually ovulating is a real pain .....  no bodie told me that i wasnt supposed to be on the deppo for that long and no one told me that it would take this long and causing problems with concieving .. i think thts really irrisponcible especially as i was 15 at the time . the only info i got about it was that it can help stop / prevent cervicle cancer .
i know it shouldnt matter to me what sex ofthe baby is but it will be my first baby and i just dont think i would cope with a boy and am terrified of not getting it right ,,, there are so many girls in my family ..   my untys both have 4 each my cousins all have girls. after the first i dont mind but for the first i just want to make it a little easier for my self.
Have you tried looking at the chinese lunar calendar ? can be useful when trying.
whats the chinese lunar callander all about   ?
if you feel you cant cope with a boy and end up with a boy, what would you do?  if you arent prepared to accept either, i suggest waiting on a baby.
and i forgot to add the only way to get a girl, is to have someone in a lab do it for you.
Wives tales:  Have a boy...have a orgasm and have sex with you on top or other positions no missionary style.  For a girl...no orgasm, missionary style with hubby on top.  
id happilly havea boy i gues if i had a boy then when i did have a girl she would have her big brother there for her .. however it doesnt look like im gona have babys any time soon turns out it wasnt the deppo stopping my periods i have pollysystic ovary syndrome .