Sex
Hey I had my baby 6/7 and it was a very difficult delivery..at first I was afraid that I wouldn't heal  properly that I would Tear if I had sex...I've had sex after having my baby but it's hard to get in the mood...
I have a 6 yr old , 2 1/2 year old and a two month baby...
And is really exhausting plus I'm breastfeeding...right now that I'm breastfeeding i feel more like a mom than  a wife ...I don't know if you know what I mean..but that's the way I feel ...

Anyone else has a low sex drive after having a baby?

Well if i had 3 kids im sure i would feel the same but i only have my 1 baby so my sex drive is alot higher! I was kinda hoping it would take longer LOL but it was about 3 wks b4 i had the baby that it actually reappeared suddenly!
Awwww it is definitely exhausting having 2 kids so I don't know what it feels like with 3. You are a true supermom. As far as the sex, my sex drive is super high. I can't do anything about it :-(
I feel you!! I'm the same here and to make things worse my husband gets home at 12:30 am and he wants to have sex like at 2 am...... I'm super tired and too busy to think about sex. Hey, I heard women who breastfeed are dryer than normal so maybe that's why it's harder to enjoy it.  I do think my sex drive is lower than normal, but I think it's normal since we just had a baby about 2 months ago :/