Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community
*Update*

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2012.

*Update*

Hey girls, how are your little ones doing? Time is going by so quickly, I can't believe most of our babies are 3-4 months old already.

My little man is a huge baby. I think he weighs about 18 pounds already. Tomorrow will be his 4 month physical :( He has been rolling already. He started rolling from his tummy to his back at about 2 1/2 months and just about a little over a week ago he started rolling from his back to his tummy. Now there's no stopping him. His chubby leg actually got stuck in between the crib rails and I had such a hard time letting him lose :(  He loves being in his music entertainer and has learned how to turn from one activity to another. He just loves being in my arms the whole time he's away. I have to either stand him or sit him next to me or he will throw a fit.

I started him on solids about a week ago and he's eating squash and carrots and drinking from his sippy cup. He is still mostly bfing. He started taking a bottle again, which has been very helpful :)

I really hope all of your babies are doing good... I hope to hear how your little ones are doing!!
My little guy turned 4 months today :-)...he is growing way too fast...he's rolling over and somehow escaped from his car sea lolt. He likes to turn on his side and scratch the sides of his car seat lol I think it's so cute. He's laughing a lot and he's incredibly strong. I'm trying to get him to stop sucking his thumb don't want to get him in that habit. I started him on baby food as well and he eats the whole container and starts yelling at me when I stop. I feed him sweet potatoes, squash, apples, and pears. So far hasn't been a food he doesn't like. When I went to my WIC appointment last Friday he was 15 lbs 3.5oz his doc appointment isn't until late October. He is a very happy baby and I am a proud mommy.
I'm glad to hear your baby is doing good... and growing!! Time is going by so fast!! It feels as if just yesterday I had my baby!! I'm so sad b/c he's my last one :(
They grow up so fast. Mine is 13weeks weight in at 13lbs but very long. Meaty legs with strong kicks. No rolling over yet but has great neck control. AND we got a tooth, so not ready for that.
She normally smile and laugh all day but right down is a fussy cranky baby due to teething.
Super talkative with her coo and goo, love to argue with the ceiling fan but seem to lose the battle all the time, lol.
Still EBF and hopefully DD won't start biting now that she got teeth, I mean tooth lol.
Hope everyone is doing well. So nice to catch up with you mommies :)
awwww yes they do grow so fast...I still want my little girl :-/...i think of how fast my labor went it was amazing now its been 4 months already omg...Me and my bd have officially talked about moving in together I'm so excited that he mentioned it to me. But I'm gonna take things slow and figure everything out :-)...Don't wanna make anymore babies anytime soon but I do miss being pregnant.
Awwww wow teeth already how exciting...My little guy is teething but still no sign of a tooth coming in yet. So cute about the ceiling fan my first son did that. My ceilings are high at this house so I'm not sure if he can see the ceiling fan yet lol.