Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
any help ?? Pls .

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

any help ?? Pls .

To start my story off , my last period was sep.6 and I believe it lasted 7 days . I fooled around with some guy sep 17 or 18 not sure which one forsure , and when I say fooled around im talking about him rubbing his penis on my vagina area , he never ejaculated and never went in My vagina but he did get a little wet I THINK ! My boyfriend then came out of juvie sep 21 and we had sex sep 22 and 23 and he DID cumm in me everytime we did it . Im worried because I am now 17 w 6 d and thinking twice on whose the dad becus when I went to get my u.s done last week on the 3 the tech said I was 17 w 1 d and gave me a due date of june 11 when this app says june 15 and doc said june 13 so it confused me :(( I cant talk to anyone close to me about this becus I feel so stupid for puting myself in this situation im 17 , I been with my bf for almost 4 yrs , and simply made one stupid mistake pls help , what do you think, who could of gotten me prego ?? ( my cycles usually were 30 to 33 days
If he didn't come inside you, you can't get pregnant. Do you know how many days from your last 2 cycles? And are you sure your doctor calculated on your 30-33 days not 28 day cycle?
My cycles were 30 to 33 days , and I think the doc and tech are going by a 28 day cycle , the thing that has me concerned is him changing my due date to june 11 , does that mean I concieved before the 22nd ?