Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

1 - 20 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i m 2 months pregnant..i m suffering from bleeding in alternative days... i want to know, Is this normal sign in pregnancy? if it is not so how i should be aware ?
aprajita71 | Last answer
hI am 8weeks pregnant n my morning sickness has stopped in the 7th week I have no idea whTs going on please give me advice am si scared b my next appointment is untill next 2 weeks
jasrach | Posted
I was 6 wks pregnant and now 10 wks, my doctor recommended I take progesterone in pregnancy. When I picked up the prescription the bottle had a label that said do not take while pregnant. However the progesterone has caused my hcg hormon...
naypom | Posted
I gave birth in June. I went to my 6 week post partum check up and had them give me the depo shot. I got my first period shortly after the shot but now I have had it for a month now. Is this normal? It has been light but ranging from dar...
singingxxbeauty | Posted
Hi I was supposed to have my period on the 16th of July and still haven't started. Could I be pregnant? I have been sick to my stomach for the last week, week and a half.But I have not vomited. I can't hardly stand to smell anything make...
amy0607 | Posted
Im six werks and five days and i have strep throat. What antibiotics can I take?
mblicklee | Posted
Emma Constance joined us today at 4:17am. It was a rough birth but she's beautiful and perfect (despite the vacuum assisted birth because she was face up and very hard to get out). 8lbs 7 oz 19 inches long...so happy!!! Good luck to the ...
hjkj2013 | Last answer
4220225_tn?1360688722
Sariah Treasure Star was born today. I came in to be induced last night and ended up having a section. She's 7 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long.
shardonnay04 | Last answer
Goodbye June mamas I have officially moved to being a July mama! 1 day over due now so hopefully this little one will make his arrival asap
1992Mama | Last answer
Good luck to the rest of the june mommys :) It was nice talking to everyone throught my pregnancy! Remember that mommys have babys every day so don't be scared! I had a c section and the first two days are bad but it gets better! <3 Ki...
BrittanyNicolee | Last answer
No time for epidural or pain medicine. We barely made it. I got here with only 1 hour to spare. I arrived to find out I was 9 cm. 20 minutes of pushing she was out. 8 lbs. 9oz, 19 1/2 inches long. Annaleah Cora is her name. Praising God,...
Cornpones | Last answer
Hey all mamas, so Ill be 40wks tmrw and ive been at 1cm for a week, lost my plug a few days after my apt last week..but finally had the "bloody show" which was Tues 6/25/13... been having on n off painful ctx's and actually felt my short...
TatBaby13 | Last answer
Im 7 weeks and 5 days. I wanted to know when ill start showing?
Elmarsh | Last answer
6-20-2013 @ 4:43am I gave birth to a handsome baby boy KingRay'Zoul 6 pounds 3 ounces 17 and a half inches long a day after my doctors appointment. Baby and mommy are both healthy
breiall | Last answer
4220225_tn?1360688722
I have told people I didn't think my little Thumpelina would come early. I'm due Friday, and I haven't had any signs that I'm getting close. The doc says I'll be induced on 7/2 or 7/3 if she doesn't come sooner. Looks like I might've joi...
shardonnay04 | Posted
How are you all feeling?!?! Anyone already have their babies or headed to the hospital?!? I'm so anxious!!! Baby boy needs to come already :)
1992Mama | Last answer
I went to see my doctor and I have begun to dilate fluid is a little low as my water broke. Have to get my contractions closer together to get the ball rolling. Yay!
Rapunzals | Last answer
Went to the doctors today and she said I'm 4cm dialated and 60 % effaced and also my mucus plug is completly gone I'm 30 weeks today and opinions on how much longer until baby arrive?
breiall | Last answer
4154024_tn?1363759331
omg - i hate this waiting game. i tried walking, raspberry leaf tea, spicy food, what else can i do to speed up labor/contractions? my husband refused to have sex with a pregnant woman/me. :(
soflydo | Last answer
Hi I am 10 weeks pregnant today only my 10th week was started last week I got abdominal pain like pinching with needle is there problem with that please give me some advice
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources