Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
Im full term with contractions sitting at 11 minutes apart but they won't do anything til I'm 3-5 minutes apart or my water has broken. I...
Emma Constance joined us today at 4:17am. It was a rough birth but she's beautiful and perfect (despite the vacuum assisted birth because...
Goodbye June mamas I have officially moved to being a July mama! 1 day over due now so hopefully this little one will make his arrival asap
Good luck to the rest of the june mommys :) It was nice talking to everyone throught my pregnancy! Remember that mommys have babys every...
Hey all mamas, so Ill be 40wks tmrw and ive been at 1cm for a week, lost my plug a few days after my apt last week..but finally had the "...
6-20-2013 @ 4:43am I gave birth to a handsome baby boy KingRay'Zoul 6 pounds 3 ounces 17 and a half inches long a day after my doctors ap...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.