Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

1 - 20 (of 338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i m 2 months pregnant..i m suffering from bleeding in alternative days... i want to know, Is this normal sign in pregnancy? if it is not so how i should be aware ?
  Posted
hI am 8weeks pregnant n my morning sickness has stopped in the 7th week I have no idea whTs going on please give me advice am si scared b my next appointment is untill next 2 weeks
  Posted
I was 6 wks pregnant and now 10 wks, my doctor recommended I take progesterone in pregnancy. When I picked up the prescription the bottle had a label that said do not take while pregnant. However the progesterone has caused my hcg hormon...
  Posted
I gave birth in June. I went to my 6 week post partum check up and had them give me the depo shot. I got my first period shortly after the shot but now I have had it for a month now. Is this normal? It has been light but ranging from dar...
  Posted
Hi I was supposed to have my period on the 16th of July and still haven't started. Could I be pregnant? I have been sick to my stomach for the last week, week and a half.But I have not vomited. I can't hardly stand to smell anything make...
  Posted
Im six werks and five days and i have strep throat. What antibiotics can I take?
  Posted
Emma Constance joined us today at 4:17am. It was a rough birth but she's beautiful and perfect (despite the vacuum assisted birth because she was face up and very hard to get out). 8lbs 7 oz 19 inches long...so happy!!! Good luck to the ...
  Posted
4220225 tn?1360688722
Sariah Treasure Star was born today. I came in to be induced last night and ended up having a section. She's 7 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long.
  Posted
Goodbye June mamas I have officially moved to being a July mama! 1 day over due now so hopefully this little one will make his arrival asap
  Posted
Good luck to the rest of the june mommys :) It was nice talking to everyone throught my pregnancy! Remember that mommys have babys every day so don't be scared! I had a c section and the first two days are bad but it gets better! <3 Ki...
  Posted
No time for epidural or pain medicine. We barely made it. I got here with only 1 hour to spare. I arrived to find out I was 9 cm. 20 minutes of pushing she was out. 8 lbs. 9oz, 19 1/2 inches long. Annaleah Cora is her name. Praising God,...
  Posted
Hey all mamas, so Ill be 40wks tmrw and ive been at 1cm for a week, lost my plug a few days after my apt last week..but finally had the "bloody show" which was Tues 6/25/13... been having on n off painful ctx's and actually felt my short...
  Posted
Im 7 weeks and 5 days. I wanted to know when ill start showing?
  Posted
6-20-2013 @ 4:43am I gave birth to a handsome baby boy KingRay'Zoul 6 pounds 3 ounces 17 and a half inches long a day after my doctors appointment. Baby and mommy are both healthy
  Posted
4220225 tn?1360688722
I have told people I didn't think my little Thumpelina would come early. I'm due Friday, and I haven't had any signs that I'm getting close. The doc says I'll be induced on 7/2 or 7/3 if she doesn't come sooner. Looks like I might've joi...
  Posted
How are you all feeling?!?! Anyone already have their babies or headed to the hospital?!? I'm so anxious!!! Baby boy needs to come already :)
  Posted
I went to see my doctor and I have begun to dilate fluid is a little low as my water broke. Have to get my contractions closer together to get the ball rolling. Yay!
  Posted
Went to the doctors today and she said I'm 4cm dialated and 60 % effaced and also my mucus plug is completly gone I'm 30 weeks today and opinions on how much longer until baby arrive?
  Posted
4154024 tn?1363759331
omg - i hate this waiting game. i tried walking, raspberry leaf tea, spicy food, what else can i do to speed up labor/contractions? my husband refused to have sex with a pregnant woman/me. :(
  Posted
Hi I am 10 weeks pregnant today only my 10th week was started last week I got abdominal pain like pinching with needle is there problem with that please give me some advice
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources