Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
nausea

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

nausea

Hi.... I am 8w3d pregoo.. I am tired of my nausea..smtimes i even start crying..i knw its silly of me but i cant help it.... Any tips or suggestion so that i can feel lil better .....
I am feeling the same way as you I am 10w3d and I am still feeling nauseous. Nothing so far has seemed to help, I don't really ever have to vomit it's just the nauseous feeling which to me is worse. When I was pregnant with my son I didn't get nauseous.
Throwing up really is terrible, I get so sick & by the 5th time running to the restroom in an hour I cry...but it makes me shake and then I throw up more...lol I'm on a prescription that helps most of the time...its nice to have some relief once in a while
Sorry your feeling so sick! It is so very hard! And sad, you just want to be happy about being prego, but all you can do is feel sick!! I have cried over MS as well! Many times this pregnancy! THANKFULLY I am Finally finally feeling better!!! I am 11 weeks now.
Things that helps a LOT are making sure you eat often, little snacks threw out the day, sometimes you have to MAKE yourself eat, but you need to feed the belly! Try eating meals and snacks that include protein, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, meat, and so on. Also try to make sure you drink plenty, mostly water, but juice is okay as well. Pregnancy Tea is great as well, helps with feeling icky and helps to keep you hydrated. Nibble on ginger, or take ginger capsules, or sip ginger tea or Canada Dry ginger-ale, ginger helps a ton, I like ginger chews or crystallized ginger. I also found it helpful to nibble crackers or pop chips or something salty and carby between snacks helped too. Something that helped a TON was Sea bands! You can get them at a drug store or target or health food stores, make sure you follow the directions carefully, they brought me a lot of relief!!!!!
Try to rest as much as your able, naps are super helpful be even just taking it easy works well.
Warm baths helped me too. Going for a nice walk outside is helpful, getting fresh air and doing something beside thinking about how sick you feel is helpful.

I hope that this helps you our  a bit! Sure stinks feeling so yucky!!!
Take care and hope you get over the sickies soon!!!!!!!! :0)
Thanx alot  all of u..... I am gratefull that u all replied it realy makes me feel gud