Madys problem
So today at Mady's 4 month appt. the dc said that her vagina is slightly growing together.  I had to get this $75(YIKES) cream to put on it and to pulll the area apart everyday.  Has anyone had this issue before I guess it is common.  I just never heard of it.
I have heard of that problem, but with good care it should stop growing together. Glad that the dr spotted it and you are on top of taking care of that sweet little girl! ^_^
I have never heard of that.  Our doctor hasn't even looked!  How are you supposed to know if that is happening?
I have only heard of this with boys...I am with Ovaz, how do you know???
Oh my goodness! I have never even heard of that happening before! Ouch!
The doctor always opens her diaper and looks.  She had it at 2 month he pulled it apart but this time he said to get the cream.  I only know what to look for because he showed me, part of the opening that is closed has a thin greyish lining that is what is keeping it together.  I can tell the cream is doing something becuase she is getting irratated when i change her and try to split it a little.  Ugh my poor baby.  I will keep you posted.
Poor thing!!!  I suppose its better that something is done now, rather than later :(  Keep us posted on how she is doing.
Ouch! Poor thing! I have never heard of this before either..... I hope all is well with your little one!