tummy time?
So we are told from day one to start logging tummy time in - 15 mins at least twice a day - but I seriously tick off Hayden whenever I put her on belly - are you supposed to do this when the kiddie starts crying and getting frustrated? I feel like I do it for 2 mins before she cries and then I get her back on back.

Anyone else doing tummy time successfully? tips? tricks?
I was told to do it whenever the baby is awake for as long as the baby is not fussy.  It is not supposed to be a negative experience, so as soon as the baby is fussy, pick him/her up.  Also, time on your belly...belly to belly...counts as tummy time.
Well I never did tummy time with my first son and it took him much longer to develop the strength to lift his head, sit, crawl etc. He also developed a flat head for a while!  So I have vowed to do it with my new baby... even though he hates it!
Try tummy to tummy or talking to her while she is on her tummy- make it a game. When your little one gets older, like 3 months, get a boppy. Those really help develop strong core muscles, and babies hate them at first, but once they have the strength they love them.
I think toes is right.... tummy time is good as long as there not fussy.... Dont feel bad.... Noah is 2 weeks and i only get him to do it for a couple minutes too.. he is not a big fan of tummy time either!
sorry- not a boppy- a bumbo
Alright... I am a little late on these posts :)  But, I have been busy...

I have been doing it once a day (Leighton isn't a huge fan either) but we do do it for 15 minutes.  She does get fussy towards the end do I try and redirect her attention by doing something silly or making a weird face or noise.  This seems to help her forget that she doesn't want to be "working out" :)